Hi All, i have been mainly keeping progess on the CRXaus Forum but have decided to also start posting it on here also to get everyone up to speed on its mayor events.

Complete Build is on here
http://www.crxaustralia.com/forum/fo...zells-gen2-crx

How it was when i first purchased it back in late 09.

The List of problems was quiet large;
Wiring; rear battery mount; extreme lack of paint; interior extremely rough and painted...; etc ; etc; no vtec

After Around a Month or so i finally had the exterior up to a respectable state.

After getting it on the road i discovered quiet a few problems.

Need Another o2 Gauge instead of the single one there
Extremely sus on the ECU running in limp mode after 5 min of driving
Must Quieten the beast down. too much noise for a Daily Driver

Figured out there was only 1 o2 sensor, it didnt have a Cat, and also the VSS wire was frayed and bringing up VSS error.

After about a year of having it on the road it hit a Rabbit on the SA Highway -_-

Which brought the car to its second stage;

After a Complete rewiring of the car, which had it off the road for about 6 months, a new radiator & thermostate (discovered it had one stuck open) it was back on the road.

I then replaced my front rotars with some slotted ones, and also replaced the front cross member with a traction bar and also changed the rear subframe (where the powersteering rack runs) due to it cracking

Bad Crack on top Right hand side

I had got keen doing ghetto sound deadening also

Which no brings me to more recent times, i purchased a spare crx for the interior and little things also brought a body kit.