Thread: Clutch kits

Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    2000 DC2R

Clutch kits

Hey i'm in the market for a new clutch/flywheel kit, my cars a dc2r with i/h/e tb/im upgrades currently and its begun slipping in all gears if i press the pedal more than 1/4 of the way.

I plan to turbo the car in 2 years time pushing 280-300hp at the wheels. Since I'm changing the clutch now, i want it to be ready for my power goals in 2 years. I've been looking at Exedy hyper single clutch kits that will handle 400hp and orc kits that will handle 300hp. I'm pretty sure these figures are at the flywheel? I don't know if the orc would be able to handle its max power for too long?

Does anyone have any experience with the exedy hyper single clutch kit or any other reputable clutches that would meet my power goals and hold up?
    Last edited by EK1 Civic; 19-12-2013 at 08:39 AM.
    3 guys walk into a bar. The first guy told the D to get a B series.The second guy told the B to get a K series. The last guy told the K to fk off just get a V8 mate.