Okay, so I got side skirts installed at the dealership and I'm pretty cool with them as they look great, but I seem to be having a problem with the stickiness of the skirts to the car.

If you're in Sydney, you would have realised all that hardcore heat we've had for the past few days. This took a toll on my sideskirts for some reason.

My car sits under a carport and does get a bit of sun on it from 9AM to 12PM as the sun is angled that way, at other times it's covered by the carport. Now, the side which the sun shines on... the edges of my side skirt are coming off! The side of the car which receives NO sun is stuck firmly with no problems... um...

Just a light push and they stuck back on extremely hard so it's no biggie, but I don't understand why this has happened. This is the ORIGINAL (I assume 3M) tape that comes on the side skirt from the Honda factory... I had these skirts installed 3 weeks ago, no problem until a few days ago when I moved the car from the indoor garage to the carport where it receives hardcore heat and sunlight.

Is the Aussie heat just TOO much for double sided tape?