Threaded View

Post EP3R - Questions upon arrival

Hey all, just joined; on the facebook page too but never got around to actually registering cause of that email rego of ISP providers etc etc... anyway

I drive a BB6 Prelude atm, love it & unfortunately gonna have to sell it soon cause I've got my new arrival expected early/mid Feb - my ep3 type r facelift.

Was wondering when you do a service (I'm a mechanic myself) is there a specific oil filter that needs to be imported for it? Or I was wondering will a DC5 generic brand filter fit? It's a k20a. I will be doing a full drop of all fluids and replace - best to go genuine fluids too right?

Looking at supercharging it after springs/engine damp/strut/exhaust - is there a good Aussie site for parts?

Insurance... cheapest for under 21's?

Also, anyone ever had any problems or anything with these? Or anything an EP3R Aussie owner should know?

A few pictures of her (they could've cleaned it first).. she's getting shipped on Thursday - anyone know how long the process takes from the moment it's on the boat? Also, went through Iron Chef Imports.. so far am quite pleased; but I haven't got the car yet... so I will hold my breathe until then.

Never waited for something so impatiently in my life... lol, cheers.
    Last edited by honda_Mike; 14-01-2014 at 06:20 PM.