hi all ,i need some help on my DA9 ....any help will be appreciated. i bought a DA9 with( JDM ) EF B16A ( 1st gen ) in it few weeks ago , it is running a EF B16A engine , DA6 ( JDM ) B16A Gear box , and LINK ECU , also TYRE R cams , Spoon cam gear are come with the engine , i spent about 450 to tune it in protek , but the car still doesn't go fast and smooth , it seem to be no power at all , ( got 85 rwkw on DYNO ) i was told by a friend the ECU shouldn't use on a NA honda ... but i am not really sure , and when i step on the gas panel , and let it go , the car will bource forward and backward yes, i know it's weird .... and i smell a lot of petrol everytime when i turn on the car ( even when i finish driving ) full tank can only run for 300-350 kms ( after tuned ), and i found out the enigne oil is going really fast , ( it like burning pretty fast ) i have to fill more engine oil everyweek .... the head had been rebuilt not long ago ...and the compression test = 180-190 all 4...

yes, i know my car have a lot of problem , but can anyone tell me how can i fix those problems ? any help will be appreciated ... thx again ...