Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5, PP1
    Awesome! Not sure if it's just me but most of the pics aren't showing up?

I also picked up a Beat about a year ago. It's a '95 Version-Z but I was quite lucky cos mechanically and aesthetically it's in pretty good knick. Puffing a bit of smoke under load and plenty of engine/trans oil leaks but still runs smooth as anything. I'm also planning to do an engine swap but will be going B-series (built B18CR on ITB's out of my track car). Already have another project so the Beat will have to wait a little while until the transplant. Also want to upgrade my brakes cos I find stock ones to be pretty average. Will try and make 242mm EG rotors and calipers fit up front. Haven't mocked up yet so not sure how easy it'll be... Look forward to seeing your updates and progress!

This is my baby, pics taken early this year. Sitting on Trust coils and staggered 14/15" TE's... also picked up a set of 14" Mugen NR10's for it so look forward to chucking them on for summer!

Last edited by Tegzieboi_BAR; 01-12-2014 at 12:23 PM.
    Getting there...