Hi All,

I have just bought an Integra, last owner was kind of motor enthusiast and has changed so many things from stock to custom tuned.

Now after driving the car for two days, I am feeling ride is not comfortable I mean I thought suspensions are stiff.

So I went to a Suspension/Wheel shop after checking the car he told me that your car is tuned for high speed cornering with this set of figures
Camber front negative 3 with slight toe
Camber rear 1.5 or 2 without toe
Adjustable suspensions are set to lowered the vehicle and probably configured for a little harder damping.
Yokohama tyres 195/50R15 advan AD050 with advan racing wheels

Now, let me describe a little about my driving preference, I mostly drive smooth like a family man but occasionally I try to accelerate off the line or sometimes try to speed up on freeways just to enjoy acceleration. I dont drive like a racer or neither need a high speed turns.

Other concern is economy, means I am not a rich person so that I cannot easily afford every now and then wheel alignments($120) and replacing tires after every 20-30K. All I want is a economical yet fun car with maximum possible straight line acceleration, I think personally with this type of configuration eventually after 5 or 10k(in a year I usually drive around 15-20K my work place is 10mins drive but I often travel interstate like 750Kms one side) I would need to either replace the tires or atleast align the wheels two times a year, What I was advised by bridgestone engineer" unless you drive interstate this setup will not give you extra and unusual wear on tires"

Now with my driving style and focus about economy what you guys think should I do, stay and live with this camber and toe and just change suspension setting by adjusting ride height (probably a little high) and change the damper setting to little soft as I feel a bit hard or uncomfortable after driving for more than one hour OR restore the camber and toe back to stock i.e. zero or anything close to zero with then try to change suspensions setting because I was told by an engineer that these suspensions are tuned to suit camber etc to provide optimal handling in corners. All I need is best off the line and straight line acceleration with not out of par but reasonable corners with normal speed and normal tyre wear, Is this possible with same camber and toe but with changed suspension configuration(I must have to do it for relaxed driving i.e. suspension thing) or else I have to reconfigure and retune both?

Thanks in advance