Threaded View

Full size radiators - EK b18cr jdm spec

Hey guys,

Recently took out my a/c, was originally planning on slapping in a full size radiator but I've read here and there in other threads that full size radiators generally cause clearance issues with turbo setups?

In the foreseeable future I don't plan on turboing my b18c but I'd like to have the option available if I ever do decide to.

So really 2 questions here - one being does a full size radiator cause any clearance issues with a turbo set up (I know this is really largely dependent on extractors you use).

I was planning on buying a moshimoto from JDM yard but they are only half sizes, I'd probably have to hunt around for a full size, does anybody know where I could get one (other than ebay), and whether or not there are any out there that would be a straight bolt on without having to create fancy mounts.

Am open to suggestions where I can buy and install as well, would prefer something that doesn't include online purchasing (just because I like to see products in person before buying), still running stock d16 radiator on my b18 so pretty keen to get it changed asap.

Cheers, any input appreciated.
    Last edited by ekR; 20-12-2015 at 06:44 PM.