Hey guys,

Doing a DC2R brake conversion on my civic - will be using slotted rotors redrilled 4x100, not the 5 stud DC2R conversion.

My main dilemma at the moment is whether or not the calipers will fit behind my current wheels (og sans axis 15x8 +25 offset I think these have a 3 inch lip/dish).

Unfortunately I do not do any of the work on my car myself (as I don't know how to), so I do not have a hydro jack at home and can''t take the wheel off to measure.

Does anybody know what the exact dimensions of a 97 civic GLI caliper (front) are? Upon visible inspection of the wheel the caliper seems to sit quite snug but not entirely sure how much clearance there is between the caliper and wheel. Tossing up whether or not I need to purchase new wheels and would preferably like to know before I go rather than find out on the day as my mechanic lives a while away and I need to plan a day's work whenever I go up (due to distance), would prefer not to find out I can't when I get up there.

Or if anyone knows if it will fit with the wheels I have off the top of their head? Will be using a 3 or 4mm rotor spacer to get the caliper on the rotor without having to machine it.

Thanks in advance