Quote Originally Posted by VTEC16
Quote Originally Posted by snowman95
although the weight to power is different etc etc (not taking into account fwd, rwd, NA or FI whatever) 230 hp is nothing, all im talking about is the number.
:roll:

What can i say?

Seven, One-hundred and seventy three point one-five-nine, two thousand-nine hundred and eighty three.

Those numbers are just as relevant.

Sorry mate, you are lost.
YES ok, 230 hp is very impressive output from a 4cyl NA engine

but 230 compared to other cars is not, YES i know we're not talking about other cars, YES i realise we are on a Honda board.

The original question still stands, what do you need to make approx 215-230 hp, NA witha b-series, dont worry about money, dont worry about anything else (thats for me to worry about) 215-230 NA from a B-series, i dont want to hear that im dreaming or go turbo or i dont know shit cause i cant do it myself, i also dont want to hear that i cant appriciate it cause im a noob, its a straight forward GENERAL query.

230 hp as a power output...from the engine engine...not 230 hp in a ff car with stripped interior or 230 hp in a rwd 2500kg car or 230hp from a turbo car..just 230hp..

That was all i was asking, not opinions on what i should do instead, or scarcastic comments about the likelyhood of me doing it.

Thanks