Hi,

I have just received the TODA CAI that I purchased off Pete. Let me just say, Australian made wins. For everyone that wants real performance gains with a bolt on then I suggest you contact TODA Australia the developers and manufacturers of this brilliant product.

I am in somewhat dismayed that this product did not get far greater support from the JAZZ community. With all the topics on modifying you car, we had a company here in Australia, accessible who took the iniative to develop and produce a true bolt on product with provable performance increases through the use of a dyno and no one supported it except JUST10 and Petrovski.

I am an industrial designer and I take it off to TODA for the development of this product. To bend a piece of tube through the tight engine bay of the JAZZ and into the side panel, where the OEM CAI is situated is quite an achievement.

It took about 30min to fit including removal of OEM filter box.

I have a Jazz VTI-s 2003 model, the only mods are front lower and upper bars and rear bars. Lowering in a week or two and require ground leads to fit.

What made it such a worthy purchase, first gear is no longer short revving to 6,500 easily, this is then followed all throught the gear ranges. The car no longer gasps at high revs where the VTEC engine performs at its best. 5% more power is easily achieved and more than likely double that.

Sound wise, it just makes a sweet noise over the OEM box. Not loud just sweet.

Will consider larger diameter extractors if anyone has some? This may complete the engine mods for this car.

This JAZZ is the family car.

I just hope that this product will be available in the future, for the development of modding a great simple car.

Cheers

Benjamin