gday everyone

i know ive had a thread like this before, and there is a lot of info on the search function ive looked up but before i commit to a decision i really wanted to put a few things forward and ask for some advice on everyones thoughts and opinions

clutch
my mechanic said hed heard of execy and they were good units, but he said he had used daikin units and he thought they were just as good, im looking at the sprt organic exedy... any comments for this point guys? ive heard some people say that the exedy sports organic shudders at times.... what does this mean? and how do you all feel about these units? im currently on my factory one

flywheel
i know someone selling a today resurfaced second hand flywheel, can anyhting go wrong with a second hand unit? its being sold for 450, someone else has a brand new spoon unit for 550, any comments? a new toda is 650 so i thought in the itnerests of buying something brand new i go halfway in between...

ive heard people complain of whining noises from the toda flywheel

guys please, i know i should ahve searched and all that, and i have, but i like to get real feedback....

thanks

Kalen