Threaded View

[Euro] Maxim Works Headers And Euro R Catalytic Converter(impressions/pics)

Impressions:

This exhaust manifold is made to an amazing quality... you can see for yourself that the welds are faultless and really well done. It's also quite light and apparently very strong (see the bracing bars used in its construction).

Perfomance wise this header doesnt dissapoint either, when you hit 6k rpm the engine starts to scream and the revs kick along even quicker for the 1k rpm or so before redline (i need a lower vtec point!). This mod when combined with the flywheel is already working wonders and i think they compliment each other quite well. Now just waiting on the intake and exhuast to see this headers full potential.

just looking at these pics... perhaps the flex pipe was used in the "4" section the design so the 2 section could be optimised and extended as far as possible? I'm still a bit curious as to why it needs 4... but ahwell makes it look cool i guess

one more thing to mention.. even with a stock intake and exhuast you can actually feel a shove, rise in rpm speed and an angry sound of rushing wind when you hit vtec.. im in love with 1st, 2nd and 3rd

Finally, a big thanks to centraxauto (www.centraxauto.com.au) for supplying all my performance parts so far (including these headers) and all the great advice and customer service you can expect from a truely proffesional establishment

for pricing just jump on to the centrax site-> products -> maxim works -> application list
    Last edited by Chris_F; 24-02-2006 at 05:34 PM.