i dont think juan will be having any doubts about his decision at all.

Mclaren have been championship contenders for a good 7 years now and just having one bad year is not going to change the fact that they are one of the top 3 most succesful teams in F1, they are backed by one of the biggest car manufactuers in the world (Diamler Chrysler) and they have, although this can be disputed, the best aerodynamicist in the business (adrian newy)

I would much rather be stuck in a team who is full of determination to get back to the front of the grid, and will be focusing 100% with a team that can do it, rather than a very consistent, but totally uninspiring williams team that has been in this same situation for about 4 years now. lots of potential, but never actually shows anything worth much.

plus, Mclaren, although not TOTALLY responsible for their lack of pace this season, have been distracted through the design stage of the MP4-19 by the all new Mclaren Mercedes SLR supercar, and also their massive investment in the new Paragon Motorsports Facility.

But, although the Paragon was a distraction through this years car, next years car which i think i recall will be the first car totally designed in it should be a blinder.

Mclaren now have the best most high tech home base of all the F1 teams, and it SHOULD rub off into a really really fast car if used correctly.

Watch the Silver Arrows.