Threaded View

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by spetz
    Front is either 17 or 18mm
    ANd rear is 18mm
    They are both hollow as they are just stock Mitsubishi swaybars

I got toe at 0 all around I am pretty sure, and camber is -0.8 front and -1.0 rear.

I'll have the camber fixed up soon though as from a brake upgrade I have wrong type knuckles in there which are from a mitsubishi that the strut towers were spaced closer to eachother than my car (MacPherson suspension at the front)
    Your camber sounds pretty ok. Not too bad that it would degrade your handling.

Ok, try replacing the swaybars first. The front is hollow and also too thin. I'd go for at least a 25mm hollow or a 20mm solid one. This will stiffen up the front and give you better steering response. It should fix that 0.5 second steering lag problem. But, upgrading the front swaybar like this will give you understeer, so you'll have to upgrade the rear as well. At least an 18mm solid bar. Go up to 22mm solid, but if you are going for thicker bars, you will have to reinforce your rear subframe to prevent it from tearing.

Swaybars are the cheapest handling mod at about $200 each and also the one that provides a very big handling improvement. So go for this first.
    Last edited by aaronng; 07-08-2006 at 02:23 PM.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2