Ok ppls, i've heard they exist but until tonight i haven't seen one, and now i have and i like. Problem, i haven't got any ideas about that particular model, so i'm hoping the OH wizards can enlighten me on some info and point me in a right direction. And please don't post up (do a search.....search is your friend etc...) i'm searching as i'm typing this.

So what can i tell you about what i saw. Well a 4dr sedan pulled up into a lane next to me, look at the taillights, similar to intagra but somehow different (has 2 bulbs for brake/taillight), and a honda badge in the middle. I speed up a bit, have a look at the side, hubcaps same as the eg civic hatch ones, but it's not a civic (i have a civic sedan and it was bigger/longer than me) so i have a look at the front, hmmmm JDM front (not bugeye but the rectangular ones), very nice. I let it pass me, have a look at the bumper and it has 'integra' imprinted on it, so i'm 100% sure it's a 4dr integra, but before i could admire it a bit longer they turned off into another street and i kept going.

So yeah, any info on model line up, engine etc... greatly appreciated.
But judging from the hubcaps i'd say it was the lowest model (maybe they just like the hubcaps) and it had a spoiler similar to the vti-r ones

PS i just found out a pic showing the rear (the difference in taillights between coupe and sedan)