Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: new to ozhonda

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra GSI Turbo
    Ye as if u havent given me dramas. spare me. I cop the third degree from ya parents cos you were too scared to speak to me in person or even send a message to give me the details i needed. Your dad tells me he wasnt aware that you had the car checked out by a mechanic. Mate your obviously pissed at me for sellin you the car even though you were well aware of the condition. And meh as if i was going to tell you nismo checked the car out. Welcome to the world of sellin cars mate. Look im not here for a fight. I was just clealy stating the facts and giving you some cheaper alternatives so you dont get brainwashed by alot of these noobs on this forum. Obviously you dont know much about cars at all and if your scared a powerful car is going to break something then why the hell did you buy a turbo car for. Ill just tell you that if your after performance be prepared to spend the cash and be prepared for things to break down.

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    Keep the debate/argument/rebuttals to PM... We don't need this here...

IF I or any other Moderators see anymore of this AFTER THIS POST I MAKE... You can be sure that it will be CLOSED.....

Have a nice day.....
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru

Member Array
    Car:
    '03 Euro Luxury
    i was asleep when you came...serves you right for comin around to my house anyway. and yea, exaclty my point, you knew the car had problems.. so dont talk out of your ass saying " i honestly didnt know the engine was on its way out" or whatever you said. and im not scared of spending money on a powerful car, its this particular car, its been ****ed around with too much and the expenses wont stop!
    For Sale: 2003 Accord Euro CL9 Lux 6MT

Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    can sum1 close this thread... its gettin rediculous

Team YCD President Array
    Car:
    Honbaru Yum Cha
    YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD...

CLOSED.... we don't need this here!
    146.8Kws @ Wheels Diesel CL9 Euro (SOLD), 2009 Honda VT Shadow, NC PRHT Mazda MX-5, Boxing SG Forester, Honda Civic Sport
    RenaultSport RS265 Trophy+

Team Yum Cha Daily - The Dim Sum Revolution

OzHonda's Public Relations Guru