Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

da9 frount end convertions

just wanted to no if there is any da9/da6 integras out the with frount end convertions like with type r frounts and if any one knows what would be the price of doing this

anyone?

Do you mean Type R engine or bodywork? there has been a number of DA9/6 with B18C conversions around, but you could be looking at quite a lot of money for a 1/2 cut ($5000) a B16A 1/2 cut will be cheaper.
    Every Day You Don't Practice, Is A Day You Get Worse
    (\__/)
    (='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your
    (")_(") signature to help him gain world domination.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra DC2
    as for body work heres a DA9 with aus spec front on it.....wouldnt have a clue wat it would cost to get done
    ...LS...

Member Array
    Car:
    99' black DC2
    mmm.. looks ok, that something you dont see often.

im guesstimating its roughly $2500.
    "a car is ONLY as good as its driver."

yeh i mean body work
    that looks good any more picturesssss

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    DA9 Integra
    I think this might be what you're after....Jap-spec Type-R front conversion on DA9....i reckon it looks heaps better than the Aus-spec Integra front!

Althought i've only heard of these conversions being done in the US...would be pretty costly for parts as well as labour n custom fabricating etc

that looks hot if i don't sell my car iam going to do it any body got any more????

dose anyone know how much this would cost to get done ??
    and has any one got any more pictures so instresting??

Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    just having a bit of a think...
    does any1 manufacture guards to make this a straight up conversion, like nissans have with the strawberry face?
    or does it have 2 b a custom item by a body shop?

Member Array
    Car:
    2001 Yellow Integra DC2R
    i don't reckon its worth doing...for the amount of cash spent on conversion, mite as well buy a dc2... they pretty cheap these days.... also doing the conversion could also be saying i have a da9 but wish i had a dc2 but couldn't afford it...hehe...just my 2c

i spose but who wants a car that is so common like a dc2 it called being Individual we no that we could buy a dc2 but the fact is there becoming the new skyline ever ones got one i think a da9 with a dc2 convertion looks a lot better

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49501 I listed what you need to do there.
    Last edited by INTEGGRA; 19-01-2007 at 04:08 PM.