Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    gogomobile
    king springs will destroy a dc2r's handling, dont even bother with them.

The mugen replica headers will hold you back, toda has proven to be the best power wise, the mugen intake is also proven to be the best.

The mods I have listed will give u results, most others wont. Pay a premium and you will love it.

btw you cannot tune a stock ecu, so how the hell is the guy going to tune ur ride ?
    "When a man has reached the stage of having just about everything a woman could ask for, she usually does."

/Oo ___H___ oO\
    |=_/_______\_=|

Learn how to detail properly

http://www.guidetodetailing.com/

Thought I'd offer my recommendations

Headers - Toda, Mugen
    Exhaust - heaps out there, but Mugen and HKS Silent HiPower are two that aren't unreasonably loud and will keep you out of trouble.
    Intake - Mugen Air Intake (I've heard ARC are good).
    Ecu - tuneable - PowerFC, Hondata but you'll need to rely on finding a good tuner for these. Otherwise a Spoon/Mugen plug and play factory tuned ECU.

Suspension just depends on what you want. Spoon shocks and springs are ok for street, but if you want something that's more handling focussed (say for a bit of track work), then something like Cusco/HKS/TEIN/Zeal coilovers are your bet. Avoid just springs - If you're going to do it, do it right. You'll lose more money trying to correct your mistakes later on.

The mod I've been very impressed with are forged rims. There aren't many rims lighter than stock 15's @ 5.8kg (JDM forged 15/16's generally are), but if you get something heavier and/or bigger (18's) you'll lose engine response. Get something lighter and you'll enhance engine response quite a bit. So again just do it right. I cringe when I see crap/heavy/chrome wheels on a R - it just corrupts the whole philosohpy of the car...

thanks !!