Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    DCFOUR
    i spoke to him about a week n a bit ago, and he said the car was about a month from completion

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    civic
    Quote Originally Posted by wkdteg View Post
    nice nice... the rears sitting heaps high though. would be tastier if he actually got the rear guards over the rubber.

im sure that the same can be said for the front bar of the car as well =) very very nice though.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC2R
    The J Racing one looks unreal, the others look rubbish - like theyve just mounted the headlights in the front bar

Member Array
    Car:
    99 WRX
    Also On MTV that show wit that rj guy where 2 shops compete they did a s15 front on a teg didnt they?? i dont think it sat right tho..
    +1 Rep?

only reason why the guards didn't sit further down is cause the car ws ridin on 20s and it scrubbed even at that height .... i remember every little bump there would be a scrubbing sound ... btu yea the rear bar was horrible but listen to be learnt hehe
    Syndicate Motorsports Canberra
    Combine the Difference

Member Array
    Car:
    93 B16A DA9 Integra
    http://www.austeg.com/forums/xxxsho-...667/index.html

next 1 to b released. lookin good so far. and its not 1 where they just stuck the lights in2 the bumper.
    cant wait 2 c it

Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    Quote Originally Posted by CL455 View Post
    alot of custom work was needed to be done to the candy green one with the complete s15 front and widebodied with 20s... friend of mine had it done by jerry at j-racing... the car is back with the stock integra front on it now with a new owner ..

lots of work .. custom made front rails and radiator support to get all the guards bonnet, grille everything to fit ... looks much better then just getting the headlights chucked on ...
    yep agree wif u there getting it done right will look much better
    the blk one i saw at dt getting repsrayed basically the headlight was jus mounted str8 on there onto the radiatior i fink. jus sat tehre.. lolz
    "since we're both asian.. I'll look after you and chuck in King Springs with the wheels and tyres for $1050"

yea they do it alot in the states where they do conversions but they dont do it properly they just modify the lights to fit the car... not the other way around....
    Syndicate Motorsports Canberra
    Combine the Difference

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 integra VTEC TURBO
    aint no headlight conversion here boys the ones where they stick the headlight sinto the front bar r fugly in my opinion.. if ur gona do it do it right the 1st time......modifed guards,bonnet,grill,radiator suppor, headlight brackets. rear is all shaved e.g. antenna,badges, rear window water squirter..taken 11 months as u can see the guards r sticking out like dogs balls! the kit n everyfin came into shape with the widebodyd front guards and rear quarters. ... didnt get done at fibertech got done at jspec racing
    thanks guys

Last edited by XXXSHO; 02-03-2007 at 02:15 AM.

Member Array
    Car:
    CityRail
    That actually doesnt look to bad!!
    Nice work man, cant wait for the finished product
    Tom says: "Now remember kids, offsets are like women... they are best in their teens."

Member Array
    Car:
    B20 DA9 INTEGRA
    that looks good... but i dont realy like the body kit.. too much over the top 4 me

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    95 integra VTEC TURBO
    its unique...unique sumtimes dosnt apeal 2 everyone as long as it appeals 2 the owner thats all the counts