Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord 6MT Euro Lux '06
    Like most of you, we also got a full tank of premium. (I was hoping on some 98octane fuel but doesn't matter!) hehe... Might be a bit late now, but we checked under the front bar on delivery and found a tiny nudge of paint missing (where the bar lip drops down LHS). Even though I thought it was pedantic to mention it, the dealer insisted in getting it repainted...which I declined, for a small pot of touch-up paint instead. Barely notice it but it's my first new car god dammitt!!! Dealer also gave us another free tank of fuel after a customer survey and first service!!! I gotta admit, the dealer tried pretty hard overall for a good report. FYI "Trinity Honda" Cairns, Queensland
    Cheers.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda euro lux 06
    Damn thats what i call customer service....!!!

its been jst under a week since my delivery
    and i've noticed that theres a crack on my speedo dash (the glass panel)
    i've got the 1000k service on monday so i'll mention that when i get it serviced.

maybe they'll throw in a full tank then eheheh ~

Quote Originally Posted by Monty77 View Post
    Like most of you, we also got a full tank of premium. (I was hoping on some 98octane fuel but doesn't matter!) hehe... Might be a bit late now, but we checked under the front bar on delivery and found a tiny nudge of paint missing (where the bar lip drops down LHS). Even though I thought it was pedantic to mention it, the dealer insisted in getting it repainted...which I declined, for a small pot of touch-up paint instead. Barely notice it but it's my first new car god dammitt!!! Dealer also gave us another free tank of fuel after a customer survey and first service!!! I gotta admit, the dealer tried pretty hard overall for a good report. FYI "Trinity Honda" Cairns, Queensland
    Cheers.
    Thats great to hear man, not often a dealer will bend over backwards after the sale has been done. Enjoy
    In a subaru, but a accord euro hopefully on the way!

WE WOULD LIKE YOU TO JOIN US AT
    www.redlineforum.net
    (specializing in car racing discussions in a friendly environment)