Threaded View

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by muhhan View Post

Having said that, I'm happy with my gear which is ironically all Whiteline. I believe their products are well R&D'ed just seems that there are a few niggling problems and only on a select few vehicles. Is it Whiteline's problem or Honda's problem? In the end we are trying to put something on the car that the car wasn't designed for. To draw an analogy, you can't just go slapping a turbo on an NA engine without working it and reinforcing the other parts and expect to be just as reliable, why isn't this the same with the swaybar?
    exactly, if your subframe cant take the stresses of adding a bigger bar, its up to you to brace the subframe yourself. however it would be nice for whiteline to offer a kit which truly addresses this problem, or for them to actually let it be known to the buyer when buying the bar, on the instructions whatever, that it is an issue that can happen now and then and should really be addressed. instead of just selling you the kit without any mention that there mounts really dont offer the protection from the issue, or even that the issue exists.

IMO if there was an accident caused because somones subframe snapped and the car somhow lost control, it would be whitelines fault because they know about the problem, and they havnt made any attempts to warn the user of the issue, nor have they tried to eliminate it.
    Last edited by Muzz; 28-01-2007 at 07:57 PM.