Thread: New guy

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro - later this year

New guy

Hi there,

so Im new to the whole car and tuning world. Only really started to appreciate cars by watching too much TopGear.

Im planning to get a Honda Accord Euro later this year, but I want to do my homework first. Aims:
    - get the latest car and not an old run-out model
    - know what I can do to it in terms of engine tuning
    - understand more about tuning in general

So I'll be asking lots of dumb questions in the Accord forum shortly

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Welcome .

Make sure to check out some the 'sticky' threads at the top of the 'noob' forum to start to enhance your motoring knowledge. The net has heaps of information so usually it is a good start to begin by searching (either this site, google or even one of the dedicated CL9 (euro) sites).
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro - later this year
    Cheers mate

Member Array
    Car:
    DB9
    Welcome Welcome
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin

.....an era has ended.....RIP YF dc2^3

"I do apologise for what must seem like an arbitrary imposition"

Hi Schnitzel (interesting username )...welcome to OH.
    Lots of Euro owners here, and a wealth of shared knowledge - you came to the right place

PS: I love topgear too. Can't wait to watch Ep-3 (Season 9 - waiting for the smaller re-encode file to come out)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Euro - later this year
    Oh yeah! thanks for the reminder. Last night was TopGear time in .uk. Mental note, must make a _backup_ of e3 for the internet's well being sake.

I swear I didnt give cars a second thought until I watched a few episodes of TG at my mates. They have such a brilliant mix of people, tech and school boy fun in there that everyone loves the show. Thank god Hamster is back in one piece.

The Nuerburg-ring in a Jag diesel and Van episodes are the reason I took a trip out there last June. And as Clarkson says, Nuerburg-ring is 'epic fun'.