Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    ..S2000..
    Quote Originally Posted by pkn-xtc View Post
    Yeah right, as if a H22A with bolt on mods is going to have trouble keeping traction on shifts. Like SMEAGLE said, an LSD will be most helpful on the launch but its nothing a good set of tyres can't fix. Definately the difference in gear ratios would have a bigger impact on the outcome of the race.

From what I hear anyway, a Quaife LSD along with a shitload of power will be putting one of the competitors well ahead of the rest.
    THE H22A HAS A GREAT AMOUNT OF TORQUE.. CONSIDERING ITS ONLY A 4 CYLINDER.. BOLT ON WILL SEND IT THRU ROOF.. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT COME ACROSS A H22A THAT HAS BIT OF WORK DONE.. HOW CAN YOU SAY DARREN CAR IS QUICK THEN TURN AROUND AND SAY H22A ARE BASICALLY SHIT?? YOU'RE A NUGGET MATE..

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 EK civic
    your the nugget champ.. u want torque from a 4 cyl, get urself a evo motor near on 400nm..

aznsiko mate!! what the heck are you on about??

i personally drive a h22a myself and the only time you have problems pickin up traction is only on a launch. Besides the launch every gearshift should be fine. This is for all bolt-on mods.

I know ppl pullin 130kw+ atw have no trouble pickin up traction on gear shifts either so its quite obvious that a h22a with basic bolt-ons will have no problem what so ever. Even a baby can figure this out.

And PLEASE!! dont need to use capslock so all the attention can go on you mate.

Quote Originally Posted by aznsiko View Post
    .. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT COME ACROSS A H22A THAT HAS BIT OF WORK DONE..

if pkn-xtc is who i think he is, he has probably had more FIRST HAND experience with h22's in various cars than most people on these forums...

maybe you should think a little before you slag off next time. just a thought.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9
    If I were you guyz I'd stop insulting aznsiko... he's not the kind of person u wana fk around with. especialli if he can find out who u are and where u live.. or wat car u drive.

This isnt a threat... its just a tip. Goodluck.

THE H22A HAS A GREAT AMOUNT OF TORQUE.. CONSIDERING ITS ONLY A 4 CYLINDER.. BOLT ON WILL SEND IT THRU ROOF.. YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVENT COME ACROSS A H22A THAT HAS BIT OF WORK DONE.. HOW CAN YOU SAY DARREN CAR IS QUICK THEN TURN AROUND AND SAY H22A ARE BASICALLY SHIT?? YOU'RE A NUGGET MATE..
    Hey Danny,

aznsiko put that on himself by calling pkn-xtc a nugget. We all know each other here so dont need to bag each other out like that. Most of us here owns a h22a and we know what the facts are.

aznsiko can race pkn-xtc to settle things. =)

Member Array
    Car:
    ..S2000..
    Quote Originally Posted by silver_screen View Post
    your the nugget champ.. u want torque from a 4 cyl, get urself a evo motor near on 400nm..
    torque from a 4 cylinder NA.....

Member Array
    Car:
    ..S2000..
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr_will View Post
    7/16's of an inch...thats the distance youd have to move your finger to not look like an idiot.
    mate you must have a lot time.. cos i aint the idiot who actually has the time and nerves to go to certain extent to even put pictures up.. fark you must be sad aye..

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM DC2-R
    close thread..
    - [ * AℓвєятяoN ] illegal street racing is bad hao map ! says:
    haha. i'll marry you.
    ||nam|| says:
    ok thats just wrong

Member Array
    Car:
    integra ls
    Quote Originally Posted by aznsiko View Post
    mate you must have a lot time.. cos i aint the idiot who actually has the time and nerves to go to certain extent to even put pictures up.. fark you must be sad aye..
    um, if you'd actually bothered to look at the picture, youd realise that it was taken from another site.

the fact that you have stopped typing in caps shows that you know it makes you look stupid.

in conclusion, you are invited to lick my balls.

aznsiko. lol. you must be really sick. hahahahaha!

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda accord 94
    some pretty rude people in here!