Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EM1
    since this topic hasnt had a reply for about 10 days, instead of making a new topic ill ask here.

How do you get your custom intercooler piping done, id think it would be before you place the turbo onto your car..
    but do you just take your car to an exhaust place while its still N/A and they place the intercooler where its going to be and measure the piping by removing your n/a gear , and then temporarily connecting the intercooler to see fitment and correct piping length etc?
    then they hook your car back to n/a spec

Member Array
    Car:
    honda civic
    im sure the left side, the cold side would be the same
    but the side which connects to the turbo would pretty much vary because the manifold youd be getting could position ur turbo differently...

i was told they could take my header off, get a template, put it back on and then drive my car off and come back and pick up the manifold when it was ready...

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Quote Originally Posted by 0098 View Post
    since this topic hasnt had a reply for about 10 days, instead of making a new topic ill ask here.

How do you get your custom intercooler piping done, id think it would be before you place the turbo onto your car..
    but do you just take your car to an exhaust place while its still N/A and they place the intercooler where its going to be and measure the piping by removing your n/a gear , and then temporarily connecting the intercooler to see fitment and correct piping length etc?
    then they hook your car back to n/a spec
    I am going to drive my car with is current original NA setup to my Piping Dude with my intercooler already mounted in place. I am giving him my turbo, wastegate, Bov and flanges in a box.

He then can take the NA exhaust and Intake piping off and then do his thing making my exhaust manifold to mount the turbo and wastgate, hes also doing my exhaust. He then can do my intake piping. All complete I was going to tow the car back home to complete the rest of the gear that needs to go on, injectors, ecu, oil lines etc.

From there its a mater of towing the completed car to the dyno for tunning.

Hope that helps.
    Deano.