Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    relax... calm down lol... u can put a spacer on it. if your spacer is too thick and not enought thread engage to lock, buy longer STUDS (sometimes they call it bolt wheels) and replace your original studs. shave the callipers ... hmm.. not recommended. also dunno it ifs possible or not for jazz, so far i know the answer is "no" hehehe. just imo no offence

come to think of it. in another perspective this good for u in somehow. when u addspacer ur wheels face out more... thats mean you have less understeer problem LOL . is that what they call ? "understeer" ? lol i'm a noob lol
    Last edited by jeki; 10-03-2007 at 08:23 PM.

maybe the guy who previous owner who got this p1 racing wheels the offset is based on GD1, which is 1.3 jazz. not for GD3. GD3 = 1.5

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    i asked the previous owner he used a 5mm spacer with the P1 wheels & the spacer and moreover he has given me the spacer included in the cusco dampers box in a plastic bag, i have even check out the box because i thought there is a factory suspension inside.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    i finally put the P1 wheels on with spacers, because the white P1 wheels really look great with my Jazz in the color of black,
    i know that illegal & risk, but.............

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    ive had problems with p1's before too, they were scraping the front caliper so i tried some 5mm spacers. Only problem with the spacers is you hardly get any room left for the nuts to go on tightly, if i remember correctly the nuts only turned 4 times before they were tight. Compared to stock wheels which the nut turned about 7.5 times.

if i were you i would sell the wheels, i wouldnt compromise better looks for better safety, just my opinion anyways

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Jazz
    hi magii, did u finally change another rims????

Member Array
    Car:
    GD3
    yea after i found out they didnt fit and didnt like the idea of having spacers with very little room for the nut i sold the wheels and gotta new set.

as everyone else says just change rims lol

Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    sell the rims man. risky. dont want ur rim to fall off when you do a hard turn now would we

pmed u

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Quote Originally Posted by EK4R View Post
    sell the rims man. risky. dont want ur rim to fall off when you do a hard turn now would we

pmed u
    . . . that or voiding your insurance when you have an accident.
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

and u might even snap your studs cos ur spacer is probably non hub centric.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4R & EVO6(WRX killa)
    what's the best size, offset for a 07 Vtis?

Member Array
    Car:
    EK4R & EVO6(WRX killa)
    What's the best size and offset for a vtis 07 model?