Thread: Hey all

Hey all

Hey all
    , recently bought Honda EG Civic for work. Needed a small car that had good electrics (power windows, power steering, Air cond) so i decided that i'll look into a civic. lucky a friend knew someone at there work that was selling one. so after getting the car checked out i decided to purchase it. i guess some of the pro's were that both previous owners were women so it has always been garaged and kept clean however the con's would be lots of tiny rubs and lots of crap over the paint job. destructoed hub caps aswell. It came with a sunroof and powerful stereo. however my idea of powerful stereo was quiet different to the previous owners so since then everything has been removed and had completely new stereo installed. has tinted windows but they seem to be getting alittle worn. new 2-way paging alarm is going in in about 2 - 3 days time.
    As for the stereo it has a Pioneer DEH-P7850BT headunit, 6" splits in the front, 6.5" splits in the rear, 2x12" dvc subs, 4x130rms 4chan, 1x800 mono. all splits are running @ 4 ohms from each chan of the amp and the subs which are 4ohm dvc are both in paralell into 2ohms per sub and then in paralell again down to 1ohm.

took a few pics with the mobile.

Member Array
    Car:
    JDM DC2-R
    welcome!
    seems like you picked up a fully featured little civic!
    nice find, im in process of finding one for the missus.. its a hard job.

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Welcome to OH Brendan! Very nice EG you have there Congrats on the purchase

Hi Brendan, congrats on the purchase.