Alignment Required?

I have just installed a few suspension upgrades on my 93 EG Civic Hatch. They are:

Front ITR Shocks and Springs
    Rear Stock Shocks and ITR Springs (need LCA for rear ITR shocks)
    Rear ITR Sway Bar

Just wondering if an alignment is nessary to get the most out of all of these upgrades, how much would it cost? Also would reinforcement be necessary for daily driving for the rear sway bar?

Thanks

recovering.... Array
    Car:
    Nicole
    yes u would need to get alignment done around 50-100 depends where u get it done.
    renforcement is prefered... better safe then sorry

Noob crowd controller Array
    Car:
    Civic
    Yep, get an alignment done .
    See a good post? Give it a PQ point.

Quote Originally Posted by ludecrs View Post
    They have the depreciation re-sale value of a burnt out and multi-rolled Commodore.

Account Disabled Array
    Car:
    EF8: i call her EFFY
    get it done. cheap as shit at pedders to have it done

Member Array
    Car:
    JazzVibeS/Prado
    Agree with everyone else. Any suspension work should be matched with an alignment for safety if nothing else.
    Jazz: stock, K&N panel filter.
    120 Series Prado GXL Petrol: Pacemaker extractors, Dual 2 1/4" exhaust, 70 series MT STZ's, ARB non-winch bullbar, snorkel, Dimpled and slotted rotors.

Thanks guys, alignment booked in for monday morning =).

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    When you change the height, yes, you need an alignment check. BUT! The stock suspension can only adjust for toe. So you will need a camber kit if the alignment report says your camber is out of spec.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Quote Originally Posted by HiCh View Post
    I have just installed a few suspension upgrades on my 93 EG Civic Hatch. They are:

Front ITR Shocks and Springs
    Rear Stock Shocks and ITR Springs (need LCA for rear ITR shocks)
    Rear ITR Sway Bar

Just wondering if an alignment is nessary to get the most out of all of these upgrades, how much would it cost? Also would reinforcement be necessary for daily driving for the rear sway bar?

Thanks
    If your alignment was good to begin with, then mostly NO, you wouldn't need a wheel alignment done.

The nature of the double wishbone setup on the EG is such that changes to the shock won't interfere with the toe unlike a mcpherson strut layout. The height will however affect camber but unless you get camber kits, there's pretty much nothing you can do anyway. You can get an "alignment" to find out the baseline of your setting if you so wish.

I'd take it for a drive and if it doesn't pull to the left or right, you'll be fine.

I've swapped between lowered shocks and stock shocks every now and then, swapped wheels etc and never needed a wheel alignment. Only time I did a wheel alignment was when I replaced all the bushings and changed the steering tie rods.