Page 33 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2330313233343536 ... LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    EK>DC5R>S2K&JAZ
    ^^. there is one for sale on carpoint for 25k! go get it. and its white!!

Member Array
    Car:
    Fn2 type r
    what do you think of a new black ctr with white wheels? just the stock one, i planning to paint it white and paint my calliper red

Member Array
    Car:
    "11 Civic TypeR
    I was told 45k roughly after dealer delivery.

I'm hoping this model will be built in Thailand one day, shave off 10k off the price.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CRX
    they probably will build them some where closer, honestly the civic type R will not be a top seller among the public because it is a 2 door. it will more then likely be more expensive then a Type S. I dont think people will be keen on paying that money for a hatch.

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDC5S View Post

I'm hoping this model will be built in Thailand one day, shave off 10k off the price.
    It's designed and built in the UK. So I don't think they have the tooling for it in Thailand. To start up a new line, they need to justify a large number of Civic hatches, which they don't sell in south east asia.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikitaki View Post
    they probably will build them some where closer, honestly the civic type R will not be a top seller among the public because it is a 2 door. it will more then likely be more expensive then a Type S. I dont think people will be keen on paying that money for a hatch.
    I think they will target the same market as those shopping for the Golf GTI. Not the traditional Civic buyers who are after performance for $30,000 (VTiR)
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5S but not for long...
    Quote Originally Posted by aaronng View Post
    If the EP3 you get is JDM, then go for that. Otherwise, the UK CTR if you want a new car.
    JDM ep3.. just under 30,000 bucks for a good 2004+ one... for that money I'd probably be able to get one with some decent big brand name fruit

but its not a new car .... and for that sorta money a Rx8 is buyable too.. (which imo is in a differnet sorta class, not maybe for perfomrance but for package)

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    CIVIC Sport
    Quote Originally Posted by RyDC5S View Post

I was told by the local dealer. It will cost 46K at least. I guess the range should be 45~46K.

Member Array
    Car:
    ferrari f430 spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by sitta View Post
    nice wheels, are you going to get them in black? i think im just painting my original rim gold, i also ordered a black ctr
    The wheels will be in bronze. I think black with black is an over kill. Unless it is on a bike, than in that case, it looks sexy....

Quote Originally Posted by etli View Post
    I was told by the local dealer. It will cost 46K at least. I guess the range should be 45~46K.
    46k at least is abit steep for a CTR.

Member Array
    Car:
    ferrari f430 spyder
    Quote Originally Posted by MKI4EVA View Post
    What happened to the days when 17"s were hectic..........respect must be paid to the wise Tempe team - much foresight they had.
    Dude, I had 17" wheels on my car even before Tempe's was a company. I still remember the day, My brother and i spent hours arguing with Australia's best and in the end i said "Just order the f***ing wheels" and here is my money.

Member Array
    Car:
    BMW
    Quote Originally Posted by krazibone View Post
    46k at least is abit steep for a CTR.

ONCE AGAIN PEOPLE! the prices have not been released so settle down and dont believe anything untill HONDA AUSTRALIA has released the official prices!

im so over 'he said'. 'ive herd' 'apparantly'

just be patient.
    im not biased, i just tell it how it is.