Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux M06
    That's one thing I was a little disappointed with, I like to listen to the Spoonman podcasts on my way home from work and I have to have the system on full blast to hear it on the highway. Same thing with the FM transmitter, that seams to be the only podcast I have trouble with.
    CD's will go alot louder, so I really only use it for podcasts, photo's and video.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jasonbb View Post
    That's one thing I was a little disappointed with, I like to listen to the Spoonman podcasts on my way home from work and I have to have the system on full blast to hear it on the highway. Same thing with the FM transmitter, that seams to be the only podcast I have trouble with.
    CD's will go alot louder, so I really only use it for podcasts, photo's and video.

I would have to tend to agree & disagree with you.

I got my Ice System fitted yesterday and it plays just as good as any CD to be honest was really impressed with the sound quailty!

It depends on where the music source is from & how it was recorded/riped.

All my songs play really good we so far.

Will post pics of soon of it.
    MY2007 Acura TSX Lux 5AT

Addtions:

Interior LED Lighting / Tinted Windows / Ipod Dension Ice > Link Plus / Reverse parking Sensors/ Silver Dash Trim/ Acura TSX emblems

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Lux M06
    Not sure how iTunes compresses the music and podcasts, will have to have a look in the settings for music and see if there is a quality setting.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY07 Accord Euro Lux!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonbb View Post
    Not sure how iTunes compresses the music and podcasts, will have to have a look in the settings for music and see if there is a quality setting.

I use itunes on my Powerbook Mac to rip the Cd's or Podcasts then send it to my Ipod.

Make sure you have your speakers turned up to its highest settings & within itunes seems to work for me.
    MY2007 Acura TSX Lux 5AT

Addtions:

Interior LED Lighting / Tinted Windows / Ipod Dension Ice > Link Plus / Reverse parking Sensors/ Silver Dash Trim/ Acura TSX emblems

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord Euro Luxury

Euro Stereo Auxillary Jack

Can anyone confirm what type of input is required for connecting to the aux at the rear of the system.
    I am not getting an ipod, I have a Sony Erricsson mobile with a 2GB card that holds eniough music to keep me happy and I want to connect it to the car stereo. You can buy a connection that has a 3.5mm output plug on it, you can also get a bluetooth option with the 3.5mm output plug. The lead costs about $30 the bluetooth option about $130.

Has any one actually connected a similar option?

Member Array
    Car:
    '06 CL9 + '07 FD
    I'm sure using bluetooth will drain the battery in no time?
    If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by DOCEURO View Post
    Can anyone confirm what type of input is required for connecting to the aux at the rear of the system.
    I am not getting an ipod, I have a Sony Erricsson mobile with a 2GB card that holds eniough music to keep me happy and I want to connect it to the car stereo. You can buy a connection that has a 3.5mm output plug on it, you can also get a bluetooth option with the 3.5mm output plug. The lead costs about $30 the bluetooth option about $130.

Has any one actually connected a similar option?
    It doesn't matter if it is an Ipod or not. I use a Sony Mp3 player - the idea is to connect to the headunit which does not use conventional sockets. This means you need something like this product. It converts the non conventional socket into RCA. From RCA you can buy an off the shelf connector and fit whatever you like - including 3.5mm plugs.

There are a couple of different makes - the SNDHOND3 is the most common and popular.

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/sounsnhond3.html

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro Ltd Ed
    Quote Originally Posted by yfin View Post
    It doesn't matter if it is an Ipod or not. I use a Sony Mp3 player - the idea is to connect to the headunit which does not use conventional sockets. This means you need something like this product. It converts the non conventional socket into RCA. From RCA you can buy an off the shelf connector and fit whatever you like - including 3.5mm plugs.

There are a couple of different makes - the SNDHOND3 is the most common and popular.

http://www.logjamelectronics.com/sounsnhond3.html
    Is there a local retailer that sells it? Or has everyone here bought from overseas?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Accord Euro

help?

Hi,

can anyone tell me step by step how to install the SNHOND3 to euro '05 or do I have to ask mechanics to install it?

Each time i look for any guide at logjam, they keep on saying plug it to the rear of the factory radio. what does that mean??

thanks for any help, especially with pictures

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2006 Accord Euro Luxury
    Check previous streams for more info, it was covered and included pictures.
    I have not done it yet but it looked very easy. The CD changer plug is basically behind the CD compartment in the main console that is underneath the stereo.

Good Luck.

Can anyone help me install my Ice Link?

Hi all
    Need some help. Am in Sydney and am looking for someone reliable to help me install my Dension Ice Link Plus I20- Honda- R3 into my Accord Euro.
    Is there anyone reliable you could recommend?
    thanks

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '05 Accord Euro
    Quote Originally Posted by DOCEURO View Post
    Check previous streams for more info, it was covered and included pictures.
    I have not done it yet but it looked very easy. The CD changer plug is basically behind the CD compartment in the main console that is underneath the stereo.

Good Luck.
    Can you give me some link for the thread? please, everyone says it's very easy but I can't seems to understand it

step by step for dummies perhaps