Thread: king springs

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9

king springs

hey all,
    is it ok to put low king springs on the front of my DA9 and put supa low on the rear? the gap between is slightly diff so i want a nice even height. i will have stock struts for now as no cash flow. (uni dude)
    let me know if this has been done before and pics would be great.
    cheers

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    Quote Originally Posted by DA9B18C View Post
    hey all,
    is it ok to put low king springs on the front of my DA9 and put supa low on the rear? the gap between is slightly diff so i want a nice even height. i will have stock struts for now as no cash flow. (uni dude)
    let me know if this has been done before and pics would be great.
    cheers
    go somehting other than kings. they are only useful for looks and provide a horrible drive.

Newcomer Array
    Quote Originally Posted by ACTI0NMAN-1 View Post
    go somehting other than kings. they are only useful for looks and provide a horrible drive.
    i agree... had kings on my 98 integra... look good but feels like you are driving on marshmallows. But for the price they are okay. Got Eibach's now and very happy

Member Array
    Car:
    SEX 24/7
    if u want the value for money get KMACS they are alot stiffer than the kings, pedders,lovels, all springs type.

ive that them on the car and the handling is great ..
    ------------------------------------------------
    EGK20A - CIVIC Sleeper stylez

Member Array
    Car:
    Poo-goat 307
    would help if people only suggested brands that they have in their DA. Suggesting brands that are good in another model doesnt help.

Moderator Array
    Car:
    RiceTrolley.
    ive got kings in my dc. they r good for normal daily driving. once u take it to the moutains it will fcuk u over specially when u hit conners with bumps, it fells like ur whole is tipping over n u getting thrown out
    凸-_-凸

Member Array
    Car:
    Civic EG4 B16A
    be like me...

have a set of FIGHTEX dual adjusts...

my ride sits pretty low...
    Got an old Videogame console, handheld, games and accessories. PM me! I want them

if it just for looks kings are fine.

Member Array
    Car:
    EGTWO
    yeh i'ce had kings superlows in mine and they were shocking specially with the stock shocks
    now i've got coilovers and loving them, the springs were such a waste of money imo, should have just done it right the first time

Member Array
    Car:
    90 Integra LS
    i had king springs in my DA9 (the ones i have for sale) and i absolutly loved them, i brought them off a mate because he didnt like the height (too low) but i really liked everything about them, they are not for the faint hearted though and people may think there weird (they dont sit snugly in the shock, theres about a 3cm gap that gets taken away when ur car gets back on the ground..hard to explain, the only reason i upgraded was becuase i went crazy on upgrading engine and paint job, and i thought meh what the hell ill go coilovers too :P

with the springs i could corner VERY hard, and i left so many people behind on round abouts heh
    The Pain Of Discipline Is Far Less Than The Pain Of Regret