Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by UNLS1 View Post
    s2ks are still a great car, but only if ur short! majority of s2k owners are like under 6 foot tall lol! i fit in one, but not very well!
    I'm 6" tall and plenty of room for me, and my mate who's like 6"2 / 3 he puts the seats further forward than me.

hahaha i want to be a low rider

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    you should sit closer to the steering wheel, you'll have more control over the car!! racer look > pimp look
    2007 BMW M3 Jerez Black/Palladium Silver
    2002 BMW M3 Ruby Black/Black - SOLD
    1999 Honda S2000 NFR/Black - SOLD

haha i love taking the box off on a cold night...you can feel the difference and hear the difference with the box off

Member Array
    Car:
    S2K yO!
    just get a CAI

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Formula Red AP1 S2000
    When I look at it...it makes me smile
    When I get in it....it makes me smile
    When I drive it.....it makes me smile.

Member Array
    Car:
    CL9 Euro, Evo 8
    S2000's are great and handle very well. I've driven one with the Mugen CAI and it sounds amazing for a 4 cylinder car. It just keeps revving as if there's no redline.

The only problems i have with them is the cramped interior (lack of leg and head room) and not enough power/torque for daily driving (below 4000-5000rpm). You really have to rev it hard to squeeze power from the engine.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    00 DC2 TYPE-R
    Quote Originally Posted by chicken8 View Post
    its not power mate.

its the sound

go vtec with the cover off and u'll know what i mean

do it asap

CAI will not gain you any power.
    Totally agree with you here.

My mate has an s2k and when i heard it i could not believe the note!! Even at low revs it sounds like a beast. In love with the sound . Gotta take my type r air box off now as well. Guessing the s2k would sound nicer with the stock air intake cause of bigger engine as apposed to the 1.8l ITR

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    Quote Originally Posted by sodaz View Post
    The only problems i have with them is the cramped interior (lack of leg and head room) and not enough power/torque for daily driving (below 4000-5000rpm). You really have to rev it hard to squeeze power from the engine.
    I'm going to have to disagree with you there...do you drive a s2000 daily?

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Formula Red AP1 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by Juzz18 View Post
    Totally agree with you here.

My mate has an s2k and when i heard it i could not believe the note!! Even at low revs it sounds like a beast. In love with the sound . Gotta take my type r air box off now as well. Guessing the s2k would sound nicer with the stock air intake cause of bigger engine as apposed to the 1.8l ITR
    I would have though that a simple thing as taking off the airbox reduces power. I've read in a magazine that as an experiiment with a few DC2Rs, removing the airbox on a dyno actually help the car lose a few kilowatts.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Formula Red AP1 S2000
    Quote Originally Posted by ROLLED View Post
    I'm going to have to disagree with you there...do you drive a s2000 daily?
    Mines a daily and I love it. In fact, its better as a daily driver than a Z. The car is happy to just trott around like a civic. In fact it pulls better than a civic but can rev like bejezus when I want it to.

Also, I'm not a tall driver so the space isn't an issue. But it doesn't matter anyway because I always drive with the roof down. If you bought an S2000 for just the performance and not the convertible lifesyle change, you are missing out on the full S2000 experience.

Member Array
    Car:
    E92 M3
    Yes i agree, im 180cm but fit in fine with plenty of head room, i've been driving my s2k daily for over a year now...It annoys me when people like "sodaz" come along post incorrect information...

YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SQUEEZE THE POWER FROM THEM!?!?!??! where do you come up with this crap? the car will move fine shifting at 2500rpm, although I usually change between 3-4krpm...the only place where the car doesn't move is below 2000rpm...with the short gearing the car rev's up so quickly anyway...

S2Krazy Array
    This is OzHonda, its full of morons with little to no information. I thought you already knew that?
    --------------------------------------
    PM's Turned Off

Prelude - Sold.
    S2000 - Sold.
    NSX - Sold.
    F355 - Coming...