Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: boosted b16a

Member Array
    Car:
    91 ED Hatch
    Well yes. i agree with you. There isnt much scope for upgrade with an AVO kit. For someone who has little or no knowledge of hondas or any car for that matter, AVO do good work. You can piece a much better kit together using parts from better companies, but that wasnt the point i was making.\

Too much enpahsys is made on having a "fulley forgd, max-d owt, turboez" engine when the truth is, in the search for reliability it all comes down to the quality of the external components and tune applied.

My point was, dont over look the value of a "bolt on" turbo kit (whether it be AVO or your own) as a reliable means of REAL power, and dont be sucked in by the big flasy neon signs of every American aftermarket Honda parts manafacturer, because chances are, you dont really need the 'FULL HOUSE' set up they are peddling to get the result you desire.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Yes, I agree with too you mate. I spose depends what your after, needs, wants and personal experience.

In the end it comes down to the 'individual'. To do their own research and discover what the best option is for them. To disregard all the Hype and Advertising we might see.
    Deano.