Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Member Array

[EURO] foglights wanted...

found this set on eBay -- very cheap at U$35/pair, complete with all the other gizmos to get it up & running...

now, i am not too much of a DIY person... can some1 recommend a good fitter??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-04...mZ260007775100

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    I have researched these ebay fog lights for the CL9 and they are very hit and miss in terms of whether they will work at all. Some people report the harness does not wire up at all.

Member Array
    Car:
    2003 Accord Euro
    dude there is a guy in aus who sells the lights on ebay - just goto the aus ebay and search honda accord euro. Good luck

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 2003 MT
    I bought these E-bay lights about 3 month ago... and yes nothing fits ! the switch is too big to fit in the hole provided in the car and the harness had to be rewired..... I couldnt be bothered trying to custom wire/fit the lights myself as it looked like too much rewiring and hacking into the cars electrical system, so I took the whole thing to an auto elec. Charged me $150 for complete installation.. and even got me a new switch that fits the euro... all in all Fog lights were $250 and installation was $150
    Total approx $400 bucks....
    good luck and hope this helps...

Member Array
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotb777_300
    I bought these E-bay lights about 3 month ago... and yes nothing fits ! the switch is too big to fit in the hole provided in the car and the harness had to be rewired..... I couldnt be bothered trying to custom wire/fit the lights myself as it looked like too much rewiring and hacking into the cars electrical system, so I took the whole thing to an auto elec. Charged me $150 for complete installation.. and even got me a new switch that fits the euro... all in all Fog lights were $250 and installation was $150
    Total approx $400 bucks....
    good luck and hope this helps...
    Where are u located? did ur auto electrician do a good job with the installation?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord euro 2003 MT
    Boleh,

I'm locate din melbourne. Auto elec did a really good job.... but if I had my time over again, I'd just get the lights from honda and get them to do it.. I think they charge about 600 bucks fitted. Thats an extra 150 but at least everything is from honda with honda original parts and they wont give you any crap with your warrenty if anything goes wrong with your electrical system. If you do wana go the Ebay route though and you live in melb, PM me and I'll give you the Auto elecs address.....

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Luxury 7th Gen
    guys, im in need of new foglights. mine got stolen at the shops. lookn at probably aftermarket ones or sumthing that is good. i have no idea about foglights nor which brand i shud be lookin at. does any1 have any suggestions? i need them before the end of the week.

cheers cj.
    2004 7th Gen CL9 Black Euro Luxury Accord 6MT

yellow top D34 optima battery. front and rear euroR badge. mugen bodykit. black lonsdale boxing mini-gloves. lime air freshner. rockford fosgate decal. snoopy head rests.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Luxury 7th Gen
    im keen on these.

http://http://www.narva.com.au/ForwardLighting_4.html

wat use think? and has any1 heard of this brand before?
    Last edited by cdjhitman; 25-04-2007 at 03:14 PM.
    2004 7th Gen CL9 Black Euro Luxury Accord 6MT

yellow top D34 optima battery. front and rear euroR badge. mugen bodykit. black lonsdale boxing mini-gloves. lime air freshner. rockford fosgate decal. snoopy head rests.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    2005 DC5 Type S
    the website is not working for me.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro std 6MT
    I might be looking on getting 2006 model Euro foglight, exactly the same as the OEM ones. Is there any place beside Ebay I can look for?
    2006 CL9 Accord Euro 6MT - Nighthawk Black Pearl
    Mods: | 5,000k Polarg HID Bulb | PIAA LED Licence Plate & Parking Light Bulb |

Member Array
    Car:
    05 Euro M Red 6
    I want OEM fogs for my '06. I wonder how hard it is to fit OEM fogs??
    I went to the modded XR5 Turbo with Mods - the dark side.....BOOOOST!

Member Array
    Car:
    ED Civic & 380GT
    Quote Originally Posted by Suntzu View Post
    I want OEM fogs for my '06. I wonder how hard it is to fit OEM fogs??
    There is no difficult wiring required. The hardest part was getting the harness wired into the fuse box correctly. We had the complete instructions but it was a bit tricky at times. Getting the steering column cover off without damaging any clips was not easy on my car either.