Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2JZ w/2 snails
    Quote Originally Posted by cdjhitman View Post
    guys, im in need of new foglights. mine got stolen at the shops. lookn at probably aftermarket ones or sumthing that is good. i have no idea about foglights nor which brand i shud be lookin at. does any1 have any suggestions? i need them before the end of the week.

cheers cj.
    how do foglights get stolen

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Luxury 7th Gen
    I have no idea, but at least they were kind enuff for me to leave the wires hangin out still in tact. so now all I need is a pair of foglights bcos I don't need a relay or switch. I can just use the oem ones. ill see if I can get a picture up since the link aint workn.
    2004 7th Gen CL9 Black Euro Luxury Accord 6MT

yellow top D34 optima battery. front and rear euroR badge. mugen bodykit. black lonsdale boxing mini-gloves. lime air freshner. rockford fosgate decal. snoopy head rests.

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Euro MY06 Std Auto
    I got 06 Euro. Is there any other option for fogs beside genuine Honda ones? I don't think those eBay ones fit 06 model bumper right?

Thanks.

someone on here is selling foglights for CL9...uz might be interested

http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=62715
    K-series sQuadron | > B-series sQuadron

Member Array
    Car:
    EG5 > CL9 > RE4
    it's better to get the OEM one i think.. it's precious and looks nice!

boleh, when you go home for holiday, go buy philips H1 bulbs.... cheaper and very bright also....

Member Array
    Car:
    2005 Euro auto standard
    I have been considering fitting aftermarket spot/fog lights to my STD 05 Euro. However I was thinking along the lines of having them come on only when the headlights are on high beam, in which case a switch is not needed. I was planning to find the wire for the high beam supply and joining into it for a signal to a suitable sized relay. The main power to the relay and thus to the new lights coming from the battery via a fuse. That sounds simple or am I missing something?
    Age and treatchery will always overcome youth and skill

should work.... fuse size must be correct, and I would prefer to have 2 fuse, one at the main power to relay then to spotlights, and another fuse at the high beam power to relay.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    '04 Euro Luxury 7th Gen
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Compac_LED.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	47.7 KB 
ID:	4926

these are the foglights im talkin about. wat use think?
    2004 7th Gen CL9 Black Euro Luxury Accord 6MT

yellow top D34 optima battery. front and rear euroR badge. mugen bodykit. black lonsdale boxing mini-gloves. lime air freshner. rockford fosgate decal. snoopy head rests.

*bump

what is the difference between output wattage and consumption wattage? What are the specs of the stock fogs?

Member Array
    Car:
    03 CL9 Euro
    sorry to hijack, but do you know of any aftermarket foglights that use the same connector as the honda fogs? as i do not want to rewire the foggies in?
    vTeK 4-Life!
    FOR SALE: CL9

Member Array
    Car:
    08 Euro Lux 6MT
    Quote Originally Posted by power_of_dreams View Post
    *bump

what is the difference between output wattage and consumption wattage? What are the specs of the stock fogs?
    Stock fogs are H11 55W, the comsumption wattage usually indicates the brightness of the bulb not really sure about the output wattage
    08 Blk/Blk Accord Euro Luxury CL9 6MT / Full Silver Panel Trim / Full Modulo Kit / Sports Grill.

For Sale: Accord Euro CL9 03-05 Front Euro-R Badge