Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Isnt that 2 litres and turbo? buhahahaha

My ol mate Dan rang me up, said he couldnt sleep, and he wanted to go out for a drive. Im like errr, looking down at the corona in my hands hmmm, ok ur car. About half an hour later, the familiar sound of the daily grocery getter and baby transport of his pea shooting exhuast note of a car is audible. Jumping out, and stealth like, I get into the passenger side of this beast of his. Gogogogo, dont want mum coming out with the cleaver

So away we go, of to our cruise spot/destination of which I will not tell over a public forum! On our way, we go through 2 freeways, one of these being a favourite for dan to simply test his new toys. Today, as we slowly accelerated onto the freeway, he told me what he got, "new Stiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiicky Tyres". My answer was sorta something like, yeah? really? how muuuuuuch..whoaa. did it cost... omgs, slow down!". His baby doesnt wheelspin anymore. Just good ol in ur face power and speed! So we keep going with him playing around, the familiar sound of his psscht psscht (flutter noise) playing every once in a while.

On one particular entrance, we see some nice and bright headlights accelerating towards us fast. Im like, oh shitty, cops? Dans like, darno, better slow down. So we slow down to the limit, and hope, holding our breathes. As the haedlights get closer on our back left, i can make out that its not a cop and its a nissan, i think people call them s15's? Im not sure, i prefer to call them the most overrated nissan of all time. Of course Dan agrees. The guy in the s15 starts becoming all hero like, blowing off or whatever he thinks his doing, accelerating hard and then letting of the accelerator hard.

Im like, Dan man, save your fuel, its slow as shite. But good ol Dan, never likes to sit on his ass, gives the big flutter. The other guy opens his window, what you got in there? Im like, race him and find out? Dude is like, haha that gay front wheel drive Peice of Shite? yer right! and then just mashes the accelerator. I guess you can imagine what happens next. Well not really, cos it is after all the almighty s15 with the phantom almighty all conquering ball bearing t28 turbo. And what, we in a gay front wheel pos and all, u wouldnt guess.

Dan down gears, and then as easy as u like flys past him, really it was driving past him, but man it was so slow! The nissan guy pushed as hard as he could, I guess the no matter how hard you push a peice of shite, its still a peice of shite being pushed, and ur getting your hands dirty. To cut it short, Dan had to slow down for the nissan to catch up, the guy drove on pretending not to look at us. So i opened my window down, "what happened? got stuck in third?" He opened his windows and said, thats bullshite man, you only won cos I let you.

Lol! so I said, race again then? give you a headstart man. make it fair. (I know I know, we are being smart but come on, he gave it to us, only fair to give it back ). He said nah no need, ill up the boost and smoke ur girly car. I just laughed with Dan, and then he said, im ready ladies, lets race. I guess he was abit cheesed but changing his tone after being smoked the first run. This time, he goes ready? gogogogo, and we are off. I dont know what he did to his car, what psi of boost he turned it up too, but it was fvcking amazing. he kept up til the top of 3rd this time! Awesome! but then Dan changed into 4th, oh well, i guess the front looks better on that nissan :P

Dan is more of a family man than your street racer, but he goes to me afterwards: "isnt that thing 2 litre turbo?" Im like yer....but it is a nissan remember next exit appeared pretty quickly, and wouldnt u know it, that guy must live at the nearest exit to where u lose a race, cos he got of there.

NOTES: go for a drive, meet shit15 i mean s15, typical invincible nissan driver with his omg sick re i got da boost and truck cooler with my nissan ball bearing t28 turbo that isnt really ball bearing, gets smoked, shuts up and goes home.

PS: I dont hate nissan drivers nor do i hate nissan cars. but when you get smart asses that like a typical genre of car being the nissan, chances are, the driver of the next nissan you meet will be a really ignorant smart ass who thinks his fast cos of his boost controller...not much more you can say.

Member Array
    Car:
    05 CBR600RR, EGG
    man thats a long story, but may i ask what car has your mate got?

Member Array
    Car:
    Accord Vti-S turbo
    LOL love that story Andeh

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    hahaha =)
    yeah nice story!...
    what car was your mate driving?

TRAVDM Array
    Car:
    Lots of Hondas
    yeah s15s are gay, nice kill/naration. call me next time, im coming!!!
    oh wrd!

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2r
    they arent too gay!! =)
    reckon they are pretty slick looking...

Member Array
    Car:
    CD5 vti-s
    interesting read.

Member Array
    Car:
    SLOCAR
    I drive a Nissan

Andy, Morkz and I had a good day on Sunday man.. lol good times

mmm MY02 STi.....

Member Array
    Car:
    DC4
    Hmm.. as always I have a funny feeling Andy simply won't reveal what modifications had been applied to the "FWD POS" he was travelling in, nor exactly what MODEL of car it was... once again making this story like countless others. Boring.

Nice one Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by MR-VTEC
    but may i ask what car has your mate got?
    I can reveal that its a Honda.

ROKAGESAMA Array
    Car:
    2009 Lexus ISF
    ahahahahah u hate nissan drivers...lol
    Team Bacchus Racing Lexus ISF
    Bacchus Energy drink
    Drive your Energy