Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    yeah the corolla sportivo has the celica engine. but they are heavy and therefore slowed down a bit. i reckon a civic vti-r vs a corolla sportivo would be a pretty good race, if both are stock standard....

ok thats evryones task! find soprtivos camry or corolla and drag them ( on private property ofcourse ) then paste them here? deal? :wink:

I dont rate those corolla's. I've beaten one quite well, and it was the corolla that started the run. So dont know whats going on there. Same as the SP20's, Meeg's saw me lay one of them out very easily.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra Type-R
    Haha SLAVE. Now you're picking on unfair fights here. I don't know which CRX you have and what mods you've done, but an SP20? They are quick cars but with only 100kw or so, and heavier than a CRX. But a Corolla sportivo does have 140kw.

I have never seen a Sportivo on the road. I would love to see one though

Lol, yah, Im sick of these modern so called "Hot Hatches" when so many of them are just piss weak!

according to motor magazine, the stats for the corolla sportivo are:

-1.8ltr dohc
    -141kw/180nm
    -1224kg

0-100 - 8.21
    0-400 - 16.0

MEH.... give me one to race any day of the week!

Needs more time... Array
    Blog Entries
    I have never seen a Sportivo on the road. I would love to see one though
    Looks just like a normal corolla with the factory kit.
    Got a question? Check out the FAQ - http://www.ozhonda.com/go/faq

Member Array
    Car:
    EK VTi-R
    Quote Originally Posted by SLAVE
    I dont rate those corolla's. I've beaten one quite well, and it was the corolla that started the run. So dont know whats going on there. Same as the SP20's, Meeg's saw me lay one of them out very easily.
    slave are u talkin about the older gold ones with a lil turbo?? that car is pretty crappy, but theres a new one now, 14X kw celica engine but heavier.. i'd be interesting to see it go against my EK4! heheh, pretty nice car tho, leather heated seats n stuff

Member Array
    Car:
    '94 Civic VTi
    the corrola has a better power to weight at 8.6 VS vti-r ek4 at 9.5. But ud need to see the dyno charts to compare them any further, as peak power doesnt mean everything.
    [TNT] Team No Traction - Cos No Traction Is Underrated

Two turbos, is better then one.

I was equipped by Mugen Array
    Car:
    Lexus Soarer V8 GTLimited
    i was on a cruise last friday and a red new corolla pulled up next to us. He revved and tried to drag me. I downshifted and booted it and left them for dead. A 5- 10 length car kill over 200m.
    At the next checkpoint i found out it was not a sportivo.

But anyways .. how the fark can that sportivo weigh so much ! damn !!
    our EK4s are heavy as its fully laden with everything but where can you get another 100kgs in there ?

Honda resource for enthusiasts with all the latest news from Honda, downloads, media, photo albums, technical information and lots more!

ONE TIME AT BAND CAMP.... I LINED UP AGAINT DC2R AND MY FRIEND IN HIS 94 MODEL CAMRY, DC2R WAS BY HIMSELF AND MY FRIEND IN HIS CAMRY WAS BY HIMSELF TOO BUT I HAD MY LIL BRO WID ME... SO LIGHTS TURN GREEN AND AS I EXPECTED DC2R WAS LONG GONE AND MY FREIND HAD A GOOD START.... THE CAMRY AND I WERE EQUAL BY THE END OF 2ND AND THEN I PULLED AWAY ON THIRD.... HAHAHA... HE SAID THAT HE DIDNT HAVE THE POWER BUTTON ON AND I SAID I HAD MY BROTHER IN MY CAR SOO NEXT TIME.... AND WE FINALLY CAUGHT UP TP DC2R AFTER HE SLOWED DOWN LOL........

how bout the new celica then? with the engine which the corolla sportivo took into play
    フジタエンジニアリング