Car:
    Honda Corolla G
    that CRX is fantastic!!!

I love the green colour and chromes !!!

It just needs a bigger spoiler!!!

Member Array
    Car:
    EG Civic VTi
    for the money thats been spent on it that crx looks nowhere near as good as it could. save your money man, get a ek4 or an EG si / vti with some mods. it'll be alot more subtle and prob be more appealing.

Member Array
    isnt this SOCRXY???? if so this car was only for sale about a year ago...seems dodgy that its back up for sale again....

man for a few grand more you can get a nice gen3 and add your own touches to it...personally gen2 crx's are way over done these days....

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    dude your money you get it if you want..But if i had that kind of money i prolly start fresh on another car and put mods and stuff that you like.Start you own project car.

But up to you..it is a nice show car

Newcomer Array
    true true..... thanks everyone for replying, very efficient site

i've decided not to get it now, sounds like to much trouble for me. but still i have to admit i like this setup for being a show car. guess i'm back to looking for gen2 crx's.

thanks guys!

Ummmm ok that has to be the most ugly CRX i ever seen. shame on you for even contemplating buying that

Winner! Array
    Car:
    dc2
    Quote Originally Posted by TimmAh85
    Ummmm ok that has to be the most ugly CRX i ever seen. shame on you for even contemplating buying that
    that was probably the most in-effective post so far. please don't post personal attacks. a question was asked, opinions given, and also answered. pisty took it on, and has now decided he does not want to buy it after looking at pros and cons.

now after that, how does ur post help, by looking down upon pisty?

guess we can close this one.
    when do we hit vtec?

Member Array
    Car:
    1999 Honda Prelude
    Just keep in mind one thing... depreciation. That car is only going to get older.. and just because it has 20k worth of mods, doesnt mean its worth that much. 2 years time down the track you wont get your money back on it. I guess you have to be willing to sacrifice that.
    Becareful about what you are getting yourself into. Because the older cars are, the more problems they start to have. For 17k, you could get such a better car. But I guess its your choice.. Dont get me wrong, it looks awesome tho..

Member Array
    Car:
    ED gl saloon
    ugly car...
    no personals here...we all have our own opinions and tastes,
    i agree with the depreciation, but also people usually dont do up cars like that to sell them...they do it because they want to keep it.
    but i have seen a lot of overdone CRXs and this is not the worst!!!
    but its def. up there. i do like the interior, but then why do we need 3 tachos???
    please answer me that one!

exterior! HA! it just screams ugly MOFO
    meh i like G2 crxs stock or sleeper...that is when they look their best
    honda did a good job with the cosmetics of the gen2...why change the good work for a
    dodgy 2-pac green with a V8 supercar wing slammed on the back?
    IMO---stock is the way (with some nice, small things) but not too much at all

anyway...thats my 2 cents - or maybe its about 10cents...sorry guys!

i dont this its as bad as everyone thinks, but like someone said before its someone else's project, like theres no sense of achievment when compared to doing all that to a CRX yourself, much better feeling.
    WDM. World Domestic Market.

Subaru y0!

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Best look is for a gen 2 is the EF8 cosmetics (bonnet, bumper, rear wing) or the Mugen kit. Keep it clean and don't hang a wing the size of a b52 off it

CRXs really should be declared a rice-free zone
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    EG
    Dont waste your money. buy a stocker for less than 10g's and spend the rest on performance.