Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    dont have money to buy a classic car, i love my honda and take a lot of pride in it...people enjoy there cars in different ways, so trust me im enjoying my car.

I was merely getting peoples thoughts on how to maintain it if i were to drive it once here and there....im taking this dc2r to my grave 100 years from now
    Everytime I Touch myself a HONDA Crashes

Quote Originally Posted by Kiki View Post
    thread ruined
    Quote Originally Posted by DNT-CRY View Post
    *** u piece of shyt ur mum is a ***in skank... bitch ****...

Don't worry I know exactally what you mean I was just making sure you weren't the other type of person who doesn't drive their car

i think in the end it will be a weekender when i have the eg
    haha yeh dun worry ill drive it just was wondering maintanence tips if i was to leave it for a month or so for some reason...never know what might happen

thread ruined

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    dont have money to buy a classic car, i love my honda and take a lot of pride in it...people enjoy there cars in different ways, so trust me im enjoying my car.

I was merely getting peoples thoughts on how to maintain it if i were to drive it once here and there....im taking this dc2r to my grave 100 years from now
    It won't last 100 years. I don't think it'll last 30 years before rusting sets in. Just make sure you get as much driving as you can before the car reaches the end of its life.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Member Array
    Car:
    EG civic
    but the vtec needs some loving

haha yes i have a feeling she will b having some big week ends, the vtec shall get plenty of lovin

thread ruined

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    Ha ha, Yeh, I would not go too over the top like some of these other guys, but thats just my opinion.

If its just a weekend car like mine, thats just it, drive it on the weekend. Other than that, just make sure you keep up with your services. If its gonna be sitting around for a month or months, then with mine I would just make sure I start it every week.

In the end just try to make it a habbit to taking it for a spin every week.

Everything deterorates with age. Its your car and it up to you how you want to use it. If you like some people that say its a type R and it needs to be driven and you feel that way then do it. If your like others and want to preserve it and can, then do that.

Like many things, its Pros and Cons. Its up to the individual its a personal choice.
    Last edited by DLO01; 30-05-2007 at 06:16 AM.
    Deano.

Ozhonda Supporter Array
    Car:
    MV Agusta F4
    haha yes i have a feeling she will b having some big week ends, the vtec shall get plenty of lovin
    But yeh, give it some good lovin on the Wends. My Dad takes his VFR bike, I take the R and we go for nice runs up Mt Tamborine.
    Deano.

haha nice good advice, well thanks all i have all i need!!

thread ruined

Member Array
    Car:
    1996 honda civic
    try disconnecting battery wenever its in the garage and start the car at least every 2 weeks to keep the oil fresh and lubricates engine seals,oil gallerys from clogging up plus start aircon too stops sealfrom leakin and stuff like dat and take it for a drive every now and then to stop fings from binding up.