Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    bump*

damn kev... get me some HID's punk.... where did u get them from ???

and with the aiming of the HID's ... in the accord i dont care... i just let them shine where ever haha
    Syndicate Motorsports Canberra
    Combine the Difference

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    haha

will got them off ebay some 8000k haha for a steal, no one was bidding!

lol they are heaps bright but i aimed them down so other people dont get annoyed. the cutoff from the stock teggy projectors is pretty decent too!

sweet ... show me sometime kev...
    Syndicate Motorsports Canberra
    Combine the Difference

Member Array
    Car:
    F20C Clubman Build
    Were ur headlights working before when you were running the halogen bulbs? If yes, then there is a chance you will blow another fuse. HID ballast draw heaps of current on startup and then drop off once ignited. You better be careful you dont burn a wire before the fuse blows. Cause if you do..... you will have a VVEERRRRY hard time and so will the auto electrician finding the exact wire that is burnt. your better off runing the ballast throught a 30A 12V relay powered directly through your car batter and triggered by your hb4 stock headlight wire, either left or right hand side it doesnt matter which.

Or you can just go pnp and hope it doesnt blow one day.

Member Array
    Car:
    Integra
    what is it that most people use? i thought it was PnP these days that people are using??

the only reason it blow the fuse was because i when i was installing it i did something wrong, it never blew the fuse while i had a halogen in there.

Member Array
    Car:
    F20C Clubman Build
    people use those pnp kits... because its easy to install, but its not necessary the best and correct way. You probably blew the fuse because when you removing the hb4 oem plug the two terminals must have touched each other causing a short. But yeh... its entirely up to you how you want to hook it up. Running it through the relay is the safetest way. Just thought id share that with you thats all. All good mate.