Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    If if you think about it too, Mark has never been beaten by a team mate.
    I think that says a lot. You could say Rosberg was a rookie last year (but previous GP2 champion just like Hamilton) but he was comprehensively beaten by Webber. If Hamilton can beat Alonso then Rosberg could have been slightly closer to Mark I think.

The way Mark dominates David Coulthard now is actually a bigger difference between when Kimi was teamed with Coulthard, especially in terms of qualifying difference!

Its funny how people always complain Mark falls back during the race. Think about it. He qualifies right up there with cars that are a hell of a lot faster. Of course, his car is going to drop back, esp when the fuel flaps cant close or the seamless gear box becomes a gearless shit box.

Member Array
    Car:
    Lawn mower
    ^^ Lol well said man. I reckon given the right team, the right car mark could do some SERIOUS damage out there.

Member Array
    Car:
    2CD and 3DG
    webbers aiight but cant compare coulthard from like 2000 to 2007 his time has gone long ago

Member Array
    Car:
    MR2, CRV & Euro
    Most drivers are like atheletes, they have times which they peak. Eg, Hakkinen, he peaked at a later age. Before Jerez 97 he wasn't all that flash and DC was quicker. His first win at Jerez and he's world champ the year after. Schuey though is like Michael Jordan or Tiger Woods, freak of nature and consistantly a winner.

IMO, DC peaked way back in the 90's when he was racing at williams and his first season at Mclaren. Ever since 1998 and that first corner saga in Melbourne he's gone down hill.

Kimi doesn't conserve his car. Let alone, he should swallow his pride and learn a thing or two from that old bloke who's in his garage and a 7 time world champion. Massa's listening to that Schuey bloke and it seems to have worked miracles for his performance. The highest paid driver currently and he's turning into Ralf Schumacher Jr. Too much money for too little performance.
    If you feel your in control, your not going fast enough.

-Mario Andretti

My Picture gallery
    www.pbase.com/silver_arrowz

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by Omotesando View Post
    Nick Heidfeld 2005 = 3 podium finishes
    Mark Webber 2005 = 1 podium finish

the biggest loser is Honda...... not one point, last season i think we came 4th in the constructors, and at the moment we are equal last.

Quote Originally Posted by Petronas View Post
    Nick Heidfeld 2005 = 3 podium finishes
    Mark Webber 2005 = 1 podium finish
    Actually statistics is BS if you even watched the races. If you want to use Stats, I could equally say 2005 Heinfeld = 28 points, 2005 Webber = 36 points.

The podium finishes is also unfair comparison due to following -

1) Malaysia 2005 = 'Third place was taken by Nick Heidfeld in the Williams. He had been trailing Alonso's team-mate Giancarlo Fisichella, and his own teammate Mark Webber who collided at the end of lap 35. Fisichella was clowing with worn tyres. Having been passed by the Australian (Webber), Fisichella attempted to retake the position on the inside heading into the final corner, but lost control on his worn tyres and spun into Webber's car.'

Result = Fisichella reprimanded. Unlucky Webber loses podium to Heinfeld.

2) Monaco 2005 - 'The following race in Monaco saw Webber take the first podium finish of his career, with third. On the rostrum however, Webber looked noticeably disappointed with the result after losing second to teammate Heidfeld due to the Williams team pitting Heidfeld before Webber, which caused Webber to lose time behind the slow Alonso. Webber had run ahead of Heidfeld all race long and would have been second had the team pitted them in regular sequence...'

3) European GP 2005 - Heidfeld qualified on pole yes but unlucky Webber had contact with Montoya. Besides, most of 2005 Webber outqualified Heidfeld anyway.

My point is, I said Webber was never beaten by a team mate.
    Heidfeld did not beat Webber, as they were almost equaly with Webber will having the slight edge. And we all know how fast Quick Nick is anyway, so thats a very good comparison of Webber's skills.

Member Array
    Car:
    90 BA3 Prelude
    Quote Originally Posted by 94vtirozguy View Post
    the biggest loser is Honda...... not one point, last season i think we came 4th in the constructors, and at the moment we are equal last.
    At least we have Super-Aguri flying the Honda Flag... And I'd rather them than the Factory team... I've lost all respect for them ever since the BAR days when they ousted Jacques... (F*CK YOU DAVID RICHARDS)

Actually statistics is BS if you even watched the races. If you want to use Stats, I could equally say 2005 Heinfeld = 28 points, 2005 Webber = 36 points.

My point is, I said Webber was never beaten by a team mate.
    Heidfeld did not beat Webber, as they were almost equaly with Webber will having the slight edge. And we all know how fast Quick Nick is anyway, so thats a very good comparison of Webber's skills.
    Fair enough, oh well lets see what happens with Webo for the rest of this season.

I think that says a lot. You could say Rosberg was a rookie last year (but previous GP2 champion just like Hamilton) but he was comprehensively beaten by Webber. If Hamilton can beat Alonso then Rosberg could have been slightly closer to Mark I think.

The way Mark dominates David Coulthard now is actually a bigger difference between when Kimi was teamed with Coulthard, especially in terms of qualifying difference!

Its funny how people always complain Mark falls back during the race. Think about it. He qualifies right up there with cars that are a hell of a lot faster. Of course, his car is going to drop back, esp when the fuel flaps cant close or the seamless gear box becomes a gearless shit box.
    Geez mate....Weber is the biggest non-achiever in F1. Never has, or will, win a GP....DC has 13 gp wins....he has 4 pts this year..Weber 2...Who's dominating who? Have you ever wondered why Weber has a notoriuos non-finishing record? Or, is it just bad luck and continual mechanical failure. You know....rough driving in F1 induces failure....Why did Williams so willingly let him go?
    All the best..