Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    Quote Originally Posted by DynoDave
    Do not laugh Chuck is on his way to the States to see Bisi and co and he is running webers on his record holding CRX dragcar.
    Regards Dyno Dave
    Im not laughing at all Dave...Im very much hoping Chuck keeps the sense, runs this k24 non-vtec and some nice side mounted carbs...i know of a few US boys blowing up d's as we speak - but pulling quite nice numbers in the process If u talk to Chuck before he leaves ( left already ?!?) get him to say hi to Bizi and Will navaro

The K shall be thumping for sure

Will it be rev limited at all though ?
    And...the carb idea - I "ALMOST" brought a twin mikuni setup from a friend in the US - ready for my d16a8 - but after asking the RTA this idea was deemed illegal for a EFI engien to be backward converted into mechanical injection(well , they told me) - so what for Chucks "streeter" gen 1 ? Woudl it past ADR's ? Would it pass SMOG tests ?Being carbed,would it run in a different class?

*too many questions...Chuck answer !*

Quote Originally Posted by McChook
    By the way, a K24 won't fit in a '74 civic....
    I love it when people say I cant do things.......ESPECIALLY when I have already done them

BTW from the US

Will talk more later....

'99 DC2R/'88 CRX Array
    Car:
    DC2R/CRX
    Quote Originally Posted by bennjamin
    just as long as it has a race header sticking thru the firewall...and twin mikuni setup
    I used to own a Jackson Racing header for the 1G Civic EB motor. Fully tuned by Bassini, it was a 4-1 setup... it actually came out through space below the grille of the 1G Civic and then wrapped under the car - basically over and under the front crossmember. Sold them to McChooks dad - if he still has them, I want to buy them back
    '99 DC2R, '90 BMW E30 318is, '88 CRX

Member Array
    Car:
    1998 BB6 Prelude VTiR
    Quote Originally Posted by Setanta
    I used to own a Jackson Racing header for the 1G Civic EB motor. Fully tuned by Bassini, it was a 4-1 setup... it actually came out through space below the grille of the 1G Civic and then wrapped under the car - basically over and under the front crossmember. Sold them to McChooks dad - if he still has them, I want to buy them back
    Doubt it... I'll ask him though

And how the hell did it fit?? I'm gonna have to measure a K24 with box....

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    Quote Originally Posted by McChook
    And how the hell did it fit?? I'm gonna have to measure a K24 with box....
    There you go

Wahoo, got my Bogart fly wheels today Trying to get some cables and a shifter box as they may be hard to get in Aust.

Member Array
    Car:
    MY02 WRX
    when do you estimate it will be finished ? sounds like its going pretty fast

Member Array
    Car:
    civic vti
    any updates ??

he's back in OZ, and is working on the car at the moment...
    B20VTEC - since 2002