Newcomer Array
    Car:
    MY06 Accord Euro Sport

Euro Sport Exhaust

Gidday guys. New member and first post, so i guess im sorry already for the stupid questions, in the wrong place.. I got a 2006 euro sport 6spd and i LUV it. Real keen on putting on a new exhaust to improve performance and get a better noise under power. deffo don't want a boy racer set-up tho, or drone at freeway speed. thanks for any tips/suggestiosn and for not ripping shit out of me my first time out..

Member Array
    Car:
    VW MKV R32
    haha just a friendly note...should have chucked this in the noob section.

im sure a moderator will move it soon anyway....

but congrats on the car....they really are an awesome car!

there's afew good exhausts around for euros, check out the sponsors here, i think one of them (sorry, cant remember which one) is having a sale on JDM exhausts atm.....

otherwise, if you dont want jap brands, magnaflow make good mufflers and they sound really nice too, could be another option for you. just make sure if you go the custom route, you add afew resonators in there to quiet it all down abit.
    ITR #01 - 0141

“Racing improves the breed.” Soichiro Honda

Team YCD Geek Array
    Car:
    K24A Dim Sum Trolley
    Welcome and congrats on a great car.

One of the traders JDM Yard is selling a few a couple exhaust options for the Euro, check link.

link: http://www.ozhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?t=69652

Also do a search in the "Accord Euro CL9" forum there is more than enough info that covers almost everything about the Euro in there.

The Fujitsubo and 5Zigen exhausts are the most quiet of the aftermarket exhaust available for the Euro if yr not after something to noticable.

Good luck and enjoy the ride at OZH, hopefully you will make it to one our Euro meets in the future.
    Team Yum Cha Daily
    Melb Crew reppin' - EuroAccord13, Mugen88, Adammet04, jamchen, krogoth, yourfather, Sydsyd, Atjo, SiReal, Xplodin

Member Array
    Car:
    95 Accord CD5
    another EURO owner! WELCOME!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1FULSIKBOY2C23Q2NT2SXI4U
    only be putting the goood shizzle in dis dizzle, for grizzle mizzle!