Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    King Springs.

Member Array
    Car:
    DC5R
    kings will sag though, after about 2 years u will most probably see some sagging
    Team SpeedStar

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    wat king spring i need low or super low...

Member Array
    Car:
    Monica
    its really up to you...ive also heard K-mac sprinsg arnt to bad....not as bumpy as kings...

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro

Hey

Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    If u take it to the shop to have it fitted they will sort that out for ya,cause it depends on the conditions of ya shocks...
    I told em' I wanted it as low as I can without it rubbin'
    This was the result,nothing Big but a nice drop.I like the look if it was lower at the rear,but I'm too paranoid about attracting thieves.i've had cars stolen b4....This way it wont attract em'.
    HEY DUDE HOW MUCH LOWER DID U GO? THIS I HOW LOW MINE IS I WANNA LIFT THE FRONT BY HALF AND INCH. And drop the rear another half an inch.is that too low?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	MyCarUnknown1 copy.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	51.7 KB 
ID:	5925  

King Springs Come In Low, Super Low & Untra Low.
    -best Option Would Be Super Low, As You Get Good Ride Height Without Much Comprimise.
    -ultra Low Wouldn't Be Recommended If You Not Gonna Change Your Shocks, It'll Do Damage!
    -low Is Just Not Worth Doing, Unless You Do Lots Of Driving On Dirt Road.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK Hatch
    whats the hight difference between all 3? as in how much of a drop could u expect from each one?

Member Array
    Car:
    dc2
    mmm.. ok i wnt i finger gap in front and 2 fingers in the rear.... so which spring i need???

just get super lows.

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    mine has about one half fingers between tyre and guard. nut my front is on its ass i dont ***n kno y.

The ultimate budget solution to achieve desired height is the sleeve on coilover(not exactly sure of the name), is just some pipe threaded on the outter face that goes over your original shocks, it works the way as a proper coilover. If you a handyman and willing to do it urself, this one give you a bit of play around.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Quote Originally Posted by blabla View Post
    HEY DUDE HOW MUCH LOWER DID U GO? THIS I HOW LOW MINE IS I WANNA LIFT THE FRONT BY HALF AND INCH. And drop the rear another half an inch.is that too low?
    That Drop on your ride Looks SICK!!! That's ideally how I wanted mine to sit,but I just said to the guy that I wanted it dropped as much as possible without comprimising comfort.I'm using the stock struts and all.I'm Love how mine is but looking at yours makes me wish I did it like that... What springs/struts are you running? Why do U want to lift the front? Is it rubbing? I'm no expert but if U drop the rear any more U may have to roll the fenders,cause it looks pretty low already.
    Again that's a sick drop man