Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    That Drop on your ride Looks SICK!!! That's ideally how I wanted mine to sit,but I just said to the guy that I wanted it dropped as much as possible without comprimising comfort.I'm using the stock struts and all.I'm Love how mine is but looking at yours makes me wish I did it like that... What springs/struts are you running? Why do U want to lift the front? Is it rubbing? I'm no expert but if U drop the rear any more U may have to roll the fenders,cause it looks pretty low already.
    Again that's a sick drop man
    i bought the car the way it is. is rubbs and it it bouncy as hell. I got pedders springs and standard shocks. im going the raise front 3/4inch and drop rear 2/4 or 3/4 of an inch and im going to be using kyb shock fitted for about 600-700. I have been told the pedders spring design for the honda is really good so i am going to re size them. ALLSPINGS is the company name if u r in nsw they at moorebank.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    DAMN!!! The person who lowered it was a fool eh... I mean stock struts and aftermarket springs with that drop,gotta expect a lot o' rubbin',not comfortable at all....but it looks sick.
    Great idea to do something about it.I'm sure it will work out fine,what you got in mind.

Member Array
    Car:
    2010 cu2 euro
    Quote Originally Posted by beeza View Post
    DAMN!!! The person who lowered it was a fool eh... I mean stock struts and aftermarket springs with that drop,gotta expect a lot o' rubbin',not comfortable at all....but it looks sick.
    Great idea to do something about it.I'm sure it will work out fine,what you got in mind.
    im going to raise front 3/4inch and drop rear 2/4 or 3/4 of an inch and im going to be using kyb shock fitted for about 600-700. I have been told the pedders spring design for the honda is really good so i am going to re size them. ALLSPINGS is the company name if u r in nsw they at moorebank.

Member Array
    Car:
    17 HR-V VTi-S
    hey.. so if you use coilovers.. it wont damage your shocks?

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    Coilovers are the shocks and springs in one.... The complete deal.They will cost you about $1200 up.

you guyz should check out below item in ebay..
    if you considering lowering your car, shouldn't go pass this one.
    not sure of the quality but this is what you call budget coilover kit.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI....8525&rd=1&rd=1

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Suspension is one area you dont wanna cheap out on. Super cheap ebay coilover kits handle like absolute crap and i certainly wouldnt put my life in the hands of it. Id wonder how much material engineering has gone into such products.
    Back from the dead

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK Hatch
    yea they looks dodge 2 the max, stay away from those.
    Now anyone know how much of a height difference id be lookin at by switchin from stock springs to super low king springs for a ek civic hatch?

well.. i did mention "budget"!
    the truth is not everyone is willing to spend big dollars and then they talk about how many finger gap they want at the font and how many at the rear.
    It is not easily achieveable if you don't have a adjustable setup.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    ^^ So True.

Member Array
    Car:
    The Moving Kind
    as said before, get a set of king springs, will **** ur shocks over time, but eh, replace the shocks when they need replacing with some decent ones that will last. for now on a budget just springs on ur stock shocks will do. u will have ze fully sickening look then

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Yeh totally agree, to go low on a budget, just get lowered springs with the knowledge youll need to replace the shocks in the future.
    Back from the dead