Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Member Array
    Car:
    EG Breeze
    Quote Originally Posted by Encor3 View Post
    I also read that review but to be honest i think that review is a bit biased.
    And the testing conditions were different for each test. I dont think anything would beat apexi or k&n,
    yea dude, Encor3 is right.. if you're not in a hurry..save a bit more money then invest it on a good one, something like INJEN, AEM etc you wont regret it

DBG Krogoth Array
    Car:
    M35
    here's mine...D16Y1 engine...ghetto CAI for under $90...the only exxy bit is the pod filter (K&N)

hope that gives u an inspiration to go ghetto
    Team Yum Cha Daily

DBG - A New Revolution in Car Modding

Quote Originally Posted by ZeForce View Post
    Yeh something like that should work fine

Check this one as well...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/BOMZ-...0344QQtcZphoto

Considering how strong the AU$ is it might work out cheaper. I bought a similar intake for my mates prelude from that ebay store, shipping only took around a week. Fitment was easy and it sounded awesome. I plan to buy one of those for my civic in the near future
    was there noticable gains?

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    mna not that good of gains ou get better gains by cutting bottom of stock filter box off seriouse
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    My silly 17 yo thoughts from 3 years ago "hmm my tyres are bald, ahh well race cars run slick tyres, itll give me more grip"

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    92 Civic. EG3
    honestly mate..dont go buy one over the net, you can easily get these parts anywhere around your area.

Member Array
    Car:
    CRX
    ye spint autos has taht stuff forget how much but you get warrenty on it tho
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    My silly 17 yo thoughts from 3 years ago "hmm my tyres are bald, ahh well race cars run slick tyres, itll give me more grip"

Member Array
    Car:
    1985 ford laser
    This might sounda a bit funny guys, back in the day when my car was n/a i had just a basic CAI setup where the pod was mounted inside the cold air duct infront of my driver wheel ( with pipework to there). This wasnt too bad and very easy to construct yourself. However later down the track i found a
    "Front Mount" cold air intake (sounds silly). Basically the kit was plumbing from the throttlebody down to the front bumper and connected to it was a big panel filter that sat similar to an intercooler. I gave it a go for laughs and i was surprised that it gave better gains (especially low end torque) then any Pod CAI Setup i tried.

Light up with Lyle - Electrical / Communications / Instrumentation

Member Array
    Car:
    CH9
    Get this

*** How JDM am I ? ***
    ███████████████████ 120% ████

There is no can't.... there is only won't.