Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by FR33K View Post
    got my car aligned. I must say that the GC/KONI yellow setup is the best thing ive ever done.. i never believed that a slammed car can ride like standard until now !!!

its freakin awesome !!
    NICE! cant wait to get mine all in and setup, so excited i didnt get to sleep till 2am lastnight, just kept tossing and turning lol.
    Back from the dead

Member Array
    Car:
    11/91 EG
    Seeing as you'll probably have all the tools muzz, i may just come by your place :P

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Jonald View Post
    Seeing as you'll probably have all the tools muzz, i may just come by your place :P

Cool cool, give me a yell when you get your parts and are ready to put em in
    Back from the dead

Quote Originally Posted by Muzz View Post
    Cool cool, give me a yell when you get your parts and are ready to put em in
    Mate, its great to see that generous people are still around, good on ya Muzz!!!

Thumbs up from Sydney!

BTW, great posts in this thead!! gonna start looking into sussy very soon.. haven't really had any time to but i'll post what i find from netting!

Cheers peeps!
    Good night, hold on tight, don't let the vtec bite!

Member Array
    Car:
    Lotus Exige
    if your still looking for sussy for an EK.

i have a set of toda fightex coilovers im selling.

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    Quote Originally Posted by e240 View Post
    Koni Yellows with Type R Springs!!!
    my old setup

most people dont give it enough credit
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Camira
    Quote Originally Posted by SiReal View Post
    muzz, lucky u, GCC spring set.

very expensive quality product.

I also vote for koni yellows + spring set if u cant afford coilovers.
    GC hard to obtain though
    Club EM1 Represents - member 01 of 01

Easy to obtain. Sponsors on honda-tech are more than willing to ship to Australia.

Probably cost ~$500 for a set of four shipped to your door (cheaper if you don't want to use them on konis for some reason) in any spring rate you so desire.

For a set of fully custom king springs for example will cost you around $350 for all four - with no adjustability and no fancy pants top-hats

Member Array
    Car:
    EF8
    Do any of these springs you guys suggest to couple with koni yellows have the option of progressive rates?

Member Array
    Car:
    11/91 EG
    would it be cheaper at all for group buy? maybe we could all try and buy same time or some shizzle yo

Member Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic ek hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by string View Post
    For a set of fully custom king springs for example will cost you around $350 for all four - with no adjustability and no fancy pants top-hats
    Remember, the most important part, the quailty of the spring! That itself to me is worth the extra $100 (custom GC setup was $450) Throw in the coilover sleaves, and you got yourself a bargain when going for custom spring rates compared to king springs. Eibach are right up there with the best of em when it comes to quality springs, somthing which cant be said of king springs.

I dont believe king springs shotpeen there springs like eibach, which is why they sag over time, somthing a good spring will never do. And when springs sag, they do so eneven amounts, causing the corner weighting/ballancing to do a whole lot of weird shit. Believe it or not, poor springs are easier to find/more common than good springs.
    Last edited by Muzz; 15-07-2007 at 08:31 PM.
    Back from the dead

[Current] King Springs have a lifetime warranty against sagging.