Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK Hatch
    ok so i decided to answer my own question since no one else seemed to know

kings spring lows = 30mm drop
    king spring super low = 45mm drop

Aslo fair enough the shockers will give way quicker not the concer but what about tyers? hear u might need a cam kit to correct the position of the wheels once its droped and from what i hear its about $800 for a full cam kit - ouch

D2 front & rear camber kit $360 at your door from Ebay.
    got my set 2 weeks ago, adjustability is great.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK Hatch
    steep, is it really worth it?

A camber kit is not essential but it is worth it if you'd like the advantage of adjustability; different companies of course will have kits with different ranges of adjustability. When you get the wheel alignment done you can see how much negative camber you get, and if it's too much for your liking then by all means correct it by way of a camber kit.

I'm on lows and I've got around 2 degrees on the front and 2.2 on the rear, and it's fine for me as a daily driver. A bit of negative camber isn't a bad thing!!

Do a search on camber kits, do some reading and see if you really do need one.

Newcomer Array
    Car:
    Honda Civic EK Hatch
    Quote Originally Posted by JHMDA9 View Post
    A camber kit is not essential but it is worth it if you'd like the advantage of adjustability; different companies of course will have kits with different ranges of adjustability. When you get the wheel alignment done you can see how much negative camber you get, and if it's too much for your liking then by all means correct it by way of a camber kit.

I'm on lows and I've got around 2 degrees on the front and 2.2 on the rear, and it's fine for me as a daily driver. A bit of negative camber isn't a bad thing!!

Do a search on camber kits, do some reading and see if you really do need one.
    by low im assuming your talkin about king spring lows, i that case i was wondering if i could see a pic of your ride just 2 see how it looks cause im a bit worried that if i go 2 low (ie. super low) i might be forced 2 put on a chamber kit)

cheers

My car isn't that low at all, I still have a fair gap between the tyres and the guards, but I have to seriously angle it on my driveway etc otherwise I'll scrape the lip and front crossmember
    You wouldn't think so just looking at it though. Everyone says it looks stock.

Member Array
    Car:
    91 eg5 b16a
    ^^ Yeh that's exactly how mine looks too.I Love the stockish look....stealth.
    I would suggest to just take your car somewhere and get somebody who knows suspension to do the lot.Seriously there's a couple of things on cars that I would leave to the pro's and this is one of them.

Member Array
    Car:
    17 HR-V VTi-S
    in general.. for civics..
    how much do u need to lower to haf 0 gap?

on my car i measured it to be 2.5" or 65mm drop