Member Array
    Car:
    21 speed push bike

help?? how low???

hey folks..just wondering how low should i go?..i got a 96' civic coupe vti with 16inch rims,can anyone tell me how low should i lower it. im thinkin about getin kingsprings..and im abit confused here, do i have to get a new shocks for it to?

thanks

Member Array
    Car:
    EK1 4DR' 99
    i fu wanna lower ur car i suggest u to change the lot (springs inc. shocks) otherwise its gonna be real bumpy.

Member Array
    Car:
    350z Track
    Good luck getting a straight answer, this question can become quite subjective...

What are you wanting to get out of lowering your car, a mean look?, dumped?, track abilities?, daily driver? ect ect

It is advisable to change your shocks... but again subjective topic!

Member Array
    Car:
    baron
    Quote Originally Posted by civic_99
    i fu wanna lower ur car i suggest u to change the lot (springs inc. shocks) otherwise its gonna be real bumpy.
    Yeah so I heard... pitty its not true (providing you dont dump it)

If your lowing it by about 1-2 inches you dont need shocks, but its a good idea if you want to push through corners. If your going for looks... buy airbags.

Member Array
    Car:
    EK civic
    i had a 97 gli sedan that i had a set of king spring superlows with 16's and it was great. Once i upgraded my shocks to sports style ones the ride was alot better. I am selling my springs for $120 posted anywhere

Member Array
    Car:
    21 speed push bike
    well im into show not really into speed so yeah. wondering wats the perfect height.

Member Array
    Car:
    civic coupe
    im getting bags for mine chaos, $2199... ill sell ya my coilovers when i get my air ride if you want? ractive us brand paid $500 not even a year old, sell $200

SCRAPN: Are those the Ractive 330190 you've got?
    What's the ride like? If you're looking to sell, then we should speak. PM me if you wish.

BTW, saw your car (white coupe?) around Kingsford the other day