SRI recommendation

Hey guys, just looking to put a SRI in my car. Having trouble deciding which one to go for. Here are some of the options, so what do you guys recommend? All pictures are taken from www.horsepowerfreaks.com

K&N

This has a 'non-metallic rotationally molded tube' which decreases intake sound over a metal tube. I think this is quite good because I was more wanting to hear the sucking noise of the filter.

INJEN

AEM

I think this has been covered like 1000 times.... so try searching mate it helps sometimes

Member Array
    Car:
    s2000
    gruppm >

^ for the ballers lol
    EVOLUTIONOZ - The Australian Evo Community

Banned Array
    Car:
    EH9
    i have AEM and i think its good

oh and btw, u need to be more specific? wat are u looking to achive, sound, power (by power i mean the optimum power u could gain from any one of those is like 1 KW), better throttle response? or wat?

Yeah I definately want better throttle response, not sure if the K&N SRI has been covered before

Ninja turtle Array
    Car:
    Chloe
    All of them are similar. The GruppeM stands out because it doesn't suck hot air in because of the CF enclosure, therefore giving better gains.
    --------------------------------------
    Stocky CL9 - 1:17.2

Ahh ok thx Aaronng!